disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A
Can anyone please break it down and tell what went wrong with the new Patch? Because I downloaded the game yesterday so for me unfortunately or fortunately the game came out with the patch. So I don't know difference of before and after. Can somebody please explain me? Thanks

Agree with this as I too got game yesterday and have played 1.04 only , what has gone wrong or is different to the game beta testers we’re so happy with ?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
A

Agree with this as I too got game yesterday and have played 1.04 only , what has gone wrong or is different to the game beta testers we’re so happy with ?
Nothing changed it just a minor issue with a wicket the rest is fine for now

adnan333

Club Captain
Can anyone please break it down and tell what went wrong with the new Patch? Because I downloaded the game yesterday so for me unfortunately or fortunately the game came out with the patch. So I don't know difference of before and after. Can somebody please explain me? Thanks
after u download the game did they ask u to select controler if yes then u have first day patch and it’s not too much different[DOUBLEPOST=1510949137][/DOUBLEPOST]
But I heard about the stats not updating?!! . It will be a game breaker for me because Cricket is a stats game. I don't want Ashes Cricket to go down DBC17 way! But I hope BA quickly rectifys it.
They will fix it just give ur self a time don’t be to rush

LEFF

Club Captain
Anyone having crash issues from casual game team select section? I can’t play a casual game (3 crashes in a row).

CE-34878-0 - I will put this in bugs chat also

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nothing changed it just a minor issue with a wicket the rest is fine for now

Cool , thanks just finding my feet with new game after many many hours of DBC17 , it a very different experience, so probably just over thinking comments on this forum , I should know better!

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
But I heard about the stats not updating?!! . It will be a game breaker for me because Cricket is a stats game. I don't want Ashes Cricket to go down DBC17 way! But I hope BA quickly rectifys it.
Nah it is if you casual simulate a game and I best it updates I’m playing a game and I’m in 2nd innings all the stats are correct

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I've managed to delete my patch so I'm not on 1.04. Obviously Pc we are now testing.

A bug has crept it regarding batsmen being out but staying in. Weird one.

Can we not panic guys, small blip. Will be sorted.
Does this happen all the time or only in some instances?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Does this happen all the time or only in some instances?

It's a pretty complex job they have from what I gather during testing certain tweaks to things lead to some strange changes in others.

In an effort to please the masses the patch was out pretty quick and we didn't really get a chance to test it which is a shame.

People just need to be mindful of the difficulty of same changes and realise what they asking for sometimes is just not worth it

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
It's a pretty complex job they have from what I gather during testing certain tweaks to things lead to some strange changes in others.

In an effort to please the masses the patch was out pretty quick and we didn't really get a chance to test it which is a shame.

People just need to be mindful of the difficulty of same changes and realise what they asking for sometimes is just not worth it
Sorry, I meant the bug that's present at the moment where it isn't given out. Is it when you skip the umpire animation or does it happen all the time?

Reactions: Pat

azkhan

Associate Captain

Nothing should be released to please the masses.......please big ant release new patch with EA cricket camera angles now!??:facepalm

Big Ant should release the patch when it's good and ready and hopefully test the patch before submitting.

Last edited:

bravesirrobin

Club Cricketer
Anyone having crash issues from casual game team select section? I can’t play a casual game (3 crashes in a row).

CE-34878-0 - I will put this in bugs chat also

Yeah, can't play casual at all since the patch (ps4).

I also noticed since the patch that all downloaded teams (using manual search and both quick download/normal download) are downloading to 'other' team category rather than replacing the on disk teams. Strange one which I'll post in the bug thread.

rehman11

School Cricketer
No the LBW still does not work I have had 3 LBW while I was batting all given and I had a second life. Plus I got a edge of the glove that wen't to the keeper and same problem.

PS I not sure about this one but after 4 inns had zero edges to the keeper/slips, feels like DBC 14 while bowling before patches. That's while batting only as I love it.

Overall patch 1.4 is amazing just the above and thanks again Bigant for a amazing game. PS Love the new camera views, brings back so many memories and the player models in this view just WOW.

I update 1.04 and i got wickets caught behind and also through lbw. So no issue from my side.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 185125

The Aggressive Ground Shot(L2 R2) training mode bug is fixed in the new patch. The trophy "All Knowing" can be unlocked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread