Patch 1.04 Now Available on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 185125

After the new patch, rain does happen in between the match as supposed to only at the beginning. Also the reduction is overs is mentioned on the screen while the players return after rain.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I updated it and to be honest I don't have any problems.
Love the static camera, it would be cool be have a camera that follows the ball like in the old games but oh well, I still love this game.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's a pretty complex job they have from what I gather during testing certain tweaks to things lead to some strange changes in others.

In an effort to please the masses the patch was out pretty quick and we didn't really get a chance to test it which is a shame.

People just need to be mindful of the difficulty of same changes and realise what they asking for sometimes is just not worth it
I think static cameras option is unnecessary.
That may be the cause of disturbance to the nice game i guess.

D

Deleted member 185125

Player Statistics Overall - Highest Score bug is fixed in the new update. The overall highest scores shows correct max value instead of sum value.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ugh, so as soon as I left my game the 1.04 file that had downloaded in the background started installing itself. My heart sank, I had such a great test match going on. So what happens now? I didn't ask for the patch and now I can't go back. Is it going to mess my gameplay up?

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ugh, so as soon as I left my game the 1.04 file that had downloaded in the background started installing itself. My heart sank, I had such a great test match going on. So what happens now? I didn't ask for the patch and now I can't go back. Is it going to mess my gameplay up?
Only if you get an lbw or an edge behind... If you do, let the umpires animation run through, you might avoid the bug

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Only if you get an lbw or an edge behind... If you do, let the umpires animation run through, you might avoid the bug

I'm either bowling or watching AI vs AI at the moment ...

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm either bowling or watching AI vs AI at the moment ...
i don't know then, only had it happen to me while batting. However others have said it happens bowling too

D

Deleted member 185125

After the new update, I had three rain stoppages in one single T20 casual match. I have tried putting together the clips(since I was not recording the whole match, its in bits and pieces).
Apart from rain stoppages in between the innings, the scores were also revised. The match results did shows winning margin as per D/L method.
You guys can have a look at the video yourself on how it impacted the match. (Pause the video if you may)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread