Ashoka DeSilva Vs Steve Bucknor

Whos the worst umpire?

• Total voters

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Bucknor was part of that whole World Cup final farce too. Coming back and playing out the match tomorrow, what was that all about?

He has been past it for a while.

De Silva is a ******, plain and simple. I like Billy, Aleem Dar, and of course Taufel.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
*laughs at the thread*

nothing less than cats fighting for food.

rickyp

International Coach
Of the supporters who voted Bucknor:

6 Indian
1 SA
1 Pakistan

Of the supporters who voted Asoka:

4 India
2 NZ
4 AUS
1 WI
4 England
2 Pakistan
1 SA

Interesting spread...

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Of the supporters who voted Bucknor:

6 Indian
1 SA
1 Pakistan

Of the supporters who voted Asoka:

4 India
2 NZ
4 AUS
1 WI
4 England
2 Pakistan
1 SA

Interesting spread...

It's not only because of the Sydney test that I voted for Bucknor. I just haven't seen that many matches with Ashoka in them. I've seen far more matches with Bucknor umpiring. You're probably trying to insinuate we're all cry babies and that we're all ganging up on Bucknor because of one bad test but that's not right.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
What the hell is this Sydney 2008, everyone keeps saying like it's something which changed the face of the earth....please enlighten me :)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
What the hell is this Sydney 2008, everyone keeps saying like it's something which changed the face of the earth....please enlighten me :)

Delete that post. Delete it now :p. You won't hear the end of it.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I actually thought Bucknor did a very good job.

rickyp

International Coach
It's not only because of the Sydney test that I voted for Bucknor. I just haven't seen that many matches with Ashoka in them. I've seen far more matches with Bucknor umpiring. You're probably trying to insinuate we're all cry babies and that we're all ganging up on Bucknor because of one bad test but that's not right.

All I've done was point out a very interesting spread, how would you explain the trend?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
All I've done was point out a very interesting spread, how would you explain the trend?

Lol, sorry if you weren't trying to say that but you can't blame me, it's what we're blamed for every other post.

I would just say I've seen a lot more of Bucknor and I've seen him make more mistakes than Ashoka De Silva. Ashoka De Silva, I admit, wasn't very impressive in Australia just now but I've seen Bucknor make far more mistakes and his downfall started around 2004, around the time Australia was touring India. He was a decent umpire before this but you can't run away from our age forever.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I'd be rather free to vote if this was about "Who's the better umpire?" :S..

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I know this is off topic, but the link prec sent me has nothing to do with cricket...so can someone tell me pleeeeeeeeeease.

rickyp

International Coach
I know this is off topic, but the link prec sent me has nothing to do with cricket...so can someone tell me pleeeeeeeeeease.

I thought you were joking mate, look up the Ind vs Aus game from the 2nd - 6th of Jan last year, you'll probably find some news results somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread