AMA Ask away - Dipak

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Feel free. I hope there are people from 2014-15 who know me. I feel this is a good way to know about others and see where you're lacking

PS: No questions on how to crack JEE xD

Last edited:

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Greetings cosmic child of the universe.

What are you up to nowadays?
What is your personal favourite league ran by you?
What is your personal favourite league ran by somebody else?
Do you have any particular memories that stand out when you were most active on the forums?
Do you plan to be more active here from now on?

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Greetings cosmic child of the universe.

What are you up to nowadays?
What is your personal favourite league ran by you?
What is your personal favourite league ran by somebody else?
Do you have any particular memories that stand out when you were most active on the forums?
Do you plan to be more active here from now on?

1. Final year of undergrad college :p The last two years were god damn hectic. Not entirely sure what to do after my bachelors.
2. This one's tough, but I'd say the first season of OPL (since I'd retained my best GPL managers, and the auction was damn fun)
3. Callum's NZPL. The auction was real fun and so were the tournament. I'd also like to add Haari's LMS and Varun's LAB as honorary mentions.
4. Actually no xD
5. I do have a bit more free time, but when I start applying to grad schools, probably I'd get busy again. So no idea.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
1. Tomorrow: Finishing my Machine Learning assignment, which I've piled on and delayed for one week :/
2. 10 years: I don't have a clue. I usually don't think long term

D

Deleted member 46200

So where are we or I lacking and what is meant by the title (Now that we are behind the sarahah nonsense)[DOUBLEPOST=1503782875][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you post a picture of yourself or PM me (may need to follow first) so I can see if you're fit... ?

Dipak

ICC Board Member
1. Sarahah is an anonymous feedback app by which anyone can send you a message if they have the link. It got viral on fb a while ago.

2. Ya, I'll PM you after I get to my room. I'm far from fit though :p

D

Deleted member 46200

1. Sarahah is an anonymous feedback app by which anyone can send you a message if they have the link. It got viral on fb a while ago.

2. Ya, I'll PM you after I get to my room. I'm far from fit though :p
I'll be the judge on that.

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread