AMA Ask Me Anything | The trend that was.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Instead of happy gandappy wishes , why doesn't someone ask how are you are you happy ? :plainsmile: :plainsmile: :plainsmile:
Because in my opinion, majority of people just do it for formality. They do no care if you are happy or sad or anything else.

Only a select few truly care about you. Others just show themselves as one thing on face and the same people become something else behind your back.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Because in my opinion, majority of people just do it for formality. They do no care if you are happy or sad or anything else.

Only a select few truly care about you. Others just show themselves as one thing on face and the same people become something else behind your back.

This post ^ is both a blessing and a guide . SS taken ... :love::love::love:

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
Favourite Pakistani player? Both current and all-time
Current has to be Shadab Khan (and Fakhar Zaman for the gentleman he is)

All time fav. from the ones I have seen over the years would be Umar Gul and Sohaib Akthar. The lengths at which Sohaib just put his everything into the ball during his release was just unbelievable to watch.

(Also a special mention, my favourite innings I ever witnessed was Wahab Riaz bowling to Shane Watson during the 2015 CWC)

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
Current has to be Shadab Khan (and Fakhar Zaman for the gentleman he is)

All time fav. from the ones I have seen over the years would be Umar Gul and Sohaib Akthar. The lengths at which Sohaib just put his everything into the ball during his release was just unbelievable to watch.

(Also a special mention, my favourite innings I ever witnessed was Wahab Riaz bowling to Shane Watson during the 2015 CWC)
Yours?

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Pleasant good day to you sir.

How are you feeling? Would you consider yourself in a better place, mentally than you were at this same time last year?

Not sure if you’ve taken note of my re-entry to the Cricket Sub Forum, if so how’d you rate my posting/baiting/trolling, even though I’ve sincerely attempted not to troll an bait as much.

Which moderator other than @CerealKiller you rate higher?

Follow up question to above have you ever been infracted/warnings?

@Parth D

Last edited:

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
How are you feeling? Would you consider yourself in a better place, mentally than you were at this same time last year?
I was in much better state last year. 2021 was great for me. 2022 not so much.

Not sure if you’ve taken note of my re-entry to the Cricket Sub Forum, if so how’d you rate my posting/baiting/trolling, even though I’ve sincerely attempted not to troll an bait as much
It's like IPL. Entertainment overdose with little bit of cricket. There is a pattern in your views that you always try to come up with a contradictory view. Not sure if you yourself believe in that or just put it out there to prove your controversial-ness.

Which moderator other than @CerealKiller you rate higher?
@CerealKiller will ban me if I name someone else. It's a risk I am not willing to take.

Follow up question to above have you ever been infracted/warnings?
Yup, twice I got warnings, once in 2014 for using 'shrt txt lnguge' type posting. And once in 2020-21 for ramming a bunch of AMAs in multiple threads all at once. Apart from it I got away from most of the stuff officially, though unofficially - its a different story :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread