AMA Ask The Master (Master Khan)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do you think drinking full stop is bad, or just drinking to excess?

Do you like playing in arcades in real life? If so which games?

What has made you stay at PC all these years ?

Sorry to hear about your wife, hope situation improves real soon....

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan

I think Drinking is bad, the only good thing about it's just to go out with friends and have a laugh. I am a Muslim so for me it's really bad but if you allowed to drink then I think once a week its not bad to go out with friends and have a laugh and make a fool out of yourself.

Yeah I used to go to arcade and always use to go on the punch machine all the time but I like to go arcades with friends..always wanted to Japan just for that reason.

Being a Cricket fan and love cricket games , also the members here are great to talk to (Like you for example lol), plus even the Indians and Pakistani get along here and THAT IS RARE!!!:eek::eek::eek:.

Yeah I am praying for that as well, got court case coming up so hopefully the government gets a kind heart(Which I doubt) and let me live with her..if not that I will reapply again with my new job.:facepalm

Thank you very much Zim, you are a kind man.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Why are/have Pakistan been such an unpredictable cricket team? Will they ever reach a state of consistency?

List your all time Pakistan XI

how do you think your all time Pakistan XI. would fair against Windies early 80’s or Aussie early 00’s?

Do you have 20:20 vision?

Is blood thicker than water ?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why are/have Pakistan been such an unpredictable cricket team? Will they ever reach a state of consistency?

how do you think your all time Pakistan XI. would fair against Windies early 80’s or Aussie early 00’s?

Is blood thicker than water ?

Well with the way they going I don't think because they need to just try out youngster and give them and stop giving old shitty players more chances, I believe it's corruption, without corruption they could become one of the best teams.

Saeed Anwer
Hanif Mohammad
Younis Khan
Javed Miandad
Inzamam-ul-Haq
Imran Khan(C)
Sarfraz Ahmed (WK)
Wasim Akram
Shoaib Akthar
Abdul Qadir
Waqar Younis

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@zimrahil

They will win I believe but against the 2000's Aussies will be tough match but I believe they will win.

Well I don't use glasses and I can see things from far away so my vision is not bad I guess..

Is blood thicker than water?

Yep Blood is thicker according to science and when it came to family then yes it is as well. family is very important, without family we live for no one.

Last edited:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
@zimrahil

They will win I believe but against the 2000's Aussies will be tough match but I believe that win.

I like your patriotism! Your all time xi bowling attack is awesome and would have been great to see them play these 2 great teams
If players were skilled realistically this could be replicated within dbc17 using Franco s current hack !

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I like your patriotism! Your all time xi bowling attack is awesome and would have been great to see them play these 2 great teams
If players were skilled realistically this could be replicated within dbc17 using Franco s current hack !
Yeah that would be a great team to watch and play against the 2000's Aussies and 80's west indies, Even though Shahid Afridi is my favorite player I believe he is not better then any of the players in that list sadly.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I am interested in seeing your answer tot he question you have posted:

What is your all time favorite player from:
Pakistan
India
England
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies
Australia
Bangladesh
Zimbabwe
New Zealand
Afghanistan.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am interested in seeing your answer tot he question you have posted:

What is your all time favorite player from:
Pakistan
India
England
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies
Australia
Bangladesh
Zimbabwe
New Zealand
Afghanistan.

I knew someone will ask me that same question.
I will try to answer it.

Pakistan - Imran Khan - Probably one of the best All Rounder of all time and a great leader (That's why he is in politics now).
I like his personality, leadership and also he won Pakistan the only World Cup and no doubt he is the my all time best Pakistani player all off time.

India - Sachin Tendulkar - Well I don't need to post why I think he is the best Indian player of all time, all you have to do is look a his amazing states. scoring 100 international centuries, first man to score 200 in ODI he is just class and for me is in the top 3 best batsman of all time.

England - Kevin Pietersen - Yes Kevin Pietersen, I use to love watching him bat and hit those balls for sixes.
that 202 against India was just class. I still enjoy his Batting in PSL, BBL etc, it was shame that England stop picking him for the national team because after scoring that 355* in first class cricket he should have been in team and playing for England..wasted talent at the end sadly.

South Africa - Jacques Kallis - for me he is the best All Rounder of all time, when I think of a All Rounder he always comes to mind. He got a amazing batting states as well scoring 45 centuries in test.
I even had the pleasure of watching him bat live at Trent Bridge, he hit a big six against Pakistan, Will miss him playing.

Sri Lanka - Kumar Sangakkara, this one is tough because its between Sanath Jayasuriya and Kumar Sangakkara but I will go for Kumar Sangakkara because his batting was just class and with a average of 57 with 38 centuries in test is just amazing,.
He was also a good wicketkeeper and him and Jayawardene help Sri Lanka win matches, I believe Sri Lanka are gone weak without him now.

West Indies - Brian lara -No need to say why, Amazing to watch and really great batsman, For me he is the best Batsman off all time and enjoy that test innings of 400* against England, I watched innings live and love it.:)

Australia - Shane Warne - I use to enjoy watching him bowl, first man to take 700 wickets and the best spin bowler of all time. its was pleasure watching ball of the century live in the Ashes, I believe he is a better bowler then Muttiah Muralitharan.

Bangladesh - Tamim Iqbal, Don't really watch much of Bangladesh cricket matches but Tamim Iqbal is a good batsman to watch so far for Bangladesh, he scored 151 against India, then 202 6 against Pakistan and got some countries against England, he is only 28 years old still.

Zimbabwe - Brendan Taylor, I love to watch this guy bat lol, he scored 145* aganist South Africa and even got century against India in the World Cup, I don't really follow Zimbabwe cricket but I don't now why he is not in the team anymore??

New Zealand - Brendon McCullum, Great Hitter of the ball and also a good wicketkeeper, whenever he was batting in a T20 I would always watch him, I really enjoyed that innings where he was batting against Shaun Tait lol.
his last test match was probably one of the best way to retire by scoring the fastest test century.. what a legend.

Afghanistan - Mohammad Shahzad, I like this guy he is entertaining and funny to watch, he is the Shahid Afridi of Afghanistan, he reverse sweep a ball for six and that 44 of 19 balls against south Africa was just really fun to watch.
Hope to see more of his big hitting.

D

Deleted member 46200

What do you feel most proud of?

What do you want your tombstone to say?

What was one of your most defining moments in life?

What are you most afraid of?

What feels like love to you?

What is your strongest personal quality?

If you were president, what is the first thing you would do?

If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?

Are you sure there isn't anything else you want to ask PC's own Princess... ?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@SweetCaroline

What do you feel most proud of?
Well I would say getting a good Job, Getting Married and also losing alot of weight and getting fit :)

What do you want your tombstone to say?
Well I just want a normal tomb but that will be up to my family.
as long as it got my name on it and day I die...don't really wanna think about it lol.

What was one of your most defining moments in life?
probably getting married and having all those 8000 guest, all those food was just great..I wish I could go back in time to live those days again.

What are you most afraid of?
of failing in life, job etc.

What feels like love to you?
best thing ever, spending time with my wife, going on a trip would just be nice :)

What is your strongest personal quality?
I am good listener, a person can go on and on but I would still be listening lol.

If you were president, what is the first thing you would do?
I would bring back the death penalty for those horrible criminals because I believe it's a waste of space and tax payers money for them to live in prison for life like Terrorist, rapist etc.

If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
The 1992 Cricket World Cup Final, It would be great moment as a Pakistan Fan to Watch..hope Pakistan wins the World Cup again.

Are you sure there isn't anything else you want to ask PC's own Princess... ?What feels like love to you?
I will Ask more questions when I think of them lol.
Love is great:)

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Just a bunch of questions relating to the events of the previous year:

The first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the year 2017?
What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2017?
What new skills did you acquire during the year?
Was there anything you tried for the very first time in your life?
What was the best gift you received?
Any particular moment during the year that you might remember say 20 years from now?
Any song or album released during the year that may have caught your attention?
Any favorite movie relased during the year?
If you've participated in any of my leagues the past year, which one do you think stands out in your opinion?
What do you think had the biggest positive impact on your life during the year?
What one thing would you have done differently if given the chance?
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your year with regards to your life outside the forums and on it?

And now for the next one:

What skills do you want to lean, improve or master in 2018?
Which personal quality do you want to develop or strengthen?
Any particular habits you want to change or get rid of?
What do you plan to achieve this year in life and on these forums?
Who do you see as potential qualifiers for the Cricket World Cup from this year's WC qualifiers and why?
Who do you think will be the No 1 ranked team in Test cricket come December 2018 and why?
Any particular cricketer you think is worth watching out for this year?
Who will you be supporting during the 2018 FIFA World Cup that starts in six months time?

Apologies if these have already been asked. I don't have the patience to go through every question posted in every thread.

D

Deleted member 46200

1. What are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?
  2. What will people say at your funeral?
  3. If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything ok?
  4. Does this person know how much they mean to you? When was the last time you told them?
  5. If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?
  6. If today was the last day of your life, what would you want to do?
  7. If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
  8. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
  9. What are the chances you’ve passed up on that you regret?
  10. How do you apply the learning from this regret to your actions today?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@VC the slogger
Just a bunch of questions relating to the events of the previous year:

The first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the year 2017?
Well not a great year to be honest with what happening with the world etc..hopefully 2018 is better.
for me it wasn't that good but I did got a good job so it wasn't that bad for me.

What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2017?
Well am not sure to be honest but I would say work hard and save your money and not spend it on stupid things.

What new skills did you acquire during the year?

Got a new job so learn a lot how a company like Exeprian deals with when it came to security and what systems they use and how to use it...so yeah boring things like that.

Was there anything you tried for the very first time in your life?

nothing special just the same crap lol.

What was the best gift you received?

Well when I want to Pakistan for a holiday last year I got lots of gifts like food, clothes etc so I really my trip to my homeland :).

Any particular moment during the year that you might remember say 20 years from now?

Nothing much but probably my holiday to Pakistan and it was my first time running a home on my own with my wife..really enjoyed being independent.

Any song or album released during the year that may have caught your attention?

Don't really listen to songs but I like the music from games, TV shows, Films etc so I guess none.

Any favorite movie relased during the year?

I liked Wonder Women in 2017.

If you've participated in any of my leagues the past year, which one do you think stands out in your opinion?

Probably the PSL (Pakistan Super League) because as a Peshawar Zalmi fan and my home town winning was great feeling.

What do you think had the biggest positive impact on your life during the year?

my new job..:).

What one thing would you have done differently if given the chance?

Wish I brought a car when I had the money lol but no problem.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your year with regards to your life outside the forums and on it?

3/10 I guess because I don't have much regards in Life in 2017..I happy and always like to stay positive and ignore all the bullshit.

And now for the next one:

What skills do you want to lean, improve or master in 2018?
alot..I like to try acting but I know probably won't do it lol..I believe acting can really improve your confidants.

Which personal quality do you want to develop or strengthen?

probably I am happy of who I am to be honest. :)

Any particular habits you want to change or get rid of?

Probably cracking my knuckles lol..I am slowly doing less now.

What do you plan to achieve this year in life and on these forums?

a lot like saving up money to start my own business, losing weight and getting fit, living happily with my wife :).
on the forums I just want to active and just stay normal and get to know more great members of this great forums :).

Who do you see as potential qualifiers for the Cricket World Cup from this year's WC qualifiers and why?

I want to see Afghanistan and West Indies qualify..its a shame that a once great team like West Indies needs to qualify for the World Cup...Ireland would be nice too :).
But I think Afghanistan and West Indies will be in the World Cup in 2019.

Who do you think will be the No 1 ranked team in Test cricket come December 2018 and why?

Australia because the way they just destroyed England in the ashes I can't see why they won't be No 1 in test.

Any particular cricketer you think is worth watching out for this year?

I really want to see more of Steve Smith in test matches this year after his great performance in the Ashes.
I also want to see Virat Kohli in ODI.

Who will you be supporting during the 2018 FIFA World Cup that starts in six months time?
Well I live in England so I guess I will be supporting England..to bad they won't win lol.

Apologies if these have already been asked. I don't have the patience to go through every question posted in every thread.
It's OK I will always answer all your questions.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. What are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?
  2. What will people say at your funeral?
  3. If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything ok?
  4. Does this person know how much they mean to you? When was the last time you told them?
  5. If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?
  6. If today was the last day of your life, what would you want to do?
  7. If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
  8. How would you describe yourself in 5 wA.Yaords?
  9. What are the chances you’ve passed up on that you regret?
  10. How do you apply the learning from this regret to your actions today?
What are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?
Money I guess, if I had money I would just move to somewhere nice and enjoy my life.:)

What will people say at your funeral?
have no Idea but I won't give a crap because I will be dead lol, there is a saying in my Language(Pashto) that "when I am alive I don't give a F*ck about the dead and when I am dead I don't give a F*ck about the living" lol.

If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything ok?
Probably my Parents as they always been there for me when I been done or broke.

Does this person know how much they mean to you? When was the last time you told them
Well yeah its my Parents :).

If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?
wow nice question I would say something
"No Religion, Culture or Race tells you to kill innocent people so lets fight and defeat these terrorist and ignorant people together instead of believing their lies"...that would hopefully that will wake these stupid people up....probably won't lol.

If today was the last day of your life, what would you want to do?
I would go back to my home country and to my village and see all my family and spend time with everyone.

If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
40 years old virgin..lol I am joking :p. wow that is a good question let me think...it will be "To be or not to be"..because I have goals in life and I might achieve them or I might not.

How would you describe yourself in 5 words?

Honest, Motivated, Committed, Fun and Good Listener

What are the chances you’ve passed up on that you regret?
I wish I took the Gym more seriously when I first joined at a young age instead of eating junky food and being a fat lazy boy...I could have been had a nice body now...or well I guess it's never too late.

How do you apply the learning from this regret to your actions today?
Well I decide enough is enough and started dieting and going to gym and I am looking better and better every week.
I am losing weight and looking more and more handsome lol :).

Thanks for the question.

Users who are viewing this thread