PS3: Atcl

Are you willing to participate?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It will depend on how many others are interested.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I've been wanting to put forward this idea for a while, so I have decided to bite the bullet and see who's interested.

This is the "all time cricketers league"

The league will run on all time cricketers, teams will be picked in a salary cap based draft, anyone who has played a first class game. The rules to selecting players will be: 1) you're 15 man team must cover at least 7 time periods1, 2) players must be collected from 6 countries (including associates if so desired) 3) the price of each player will be decided by me, please feel free to post any players you would be interested in taking because I can't price every first class player.

This league will either be a test league or a t20 league depending on what the people would prefer, it will run on ps3, Team names, uniforms ect. can either be created by the manager or myself depending on what you would like, there is no limit to the teams that can be placed in so I will open the submissions at a later date. please everyone post in the poll so that I can gauge the interest of everyone who has read this.

1The time periods are almost decades with some modifications: anytime before 1900, 1900-1913, 1919-1929, 1930-1939, 1945-1959, 1960-1969, 1970-1979, 1980-1989, 1990-1999, 2000-2014.

A player can only qualify for one decade, that being the decade they played the most matches of their highest level cricket, if the played the same amount of matches in two decades it will become statistic based.

If you are only going to join one of the leagues made by me and Ishaan k, and I'm sure there is a valid reason despite none springing to mind, choose his because he is clearly a much better human being than me and his league is by far superior.

Last edited:

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
so your weakness is this :p
Anyway Nice idea man. Something different. Hope you will succeed to digest this bullet.

Last edited:

Ishaan k

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ethybubs the second league i proposed is this exact league

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Ethybubs the second league i proposed is this exact league

apart from the few major differences it could be, however if you are worried I have added a note in the first post.

arjwiz

Associate Captain
If you are only going to join one of the leagues made by me and Ishaan k, and I'm sure there is a valid reason despite none springing to mind, choose his because he is clearly a much better human being than me and his league is by far superior.

Oooh, English sarcasm in response to a valid point....so funny, I can't stop laughing.

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Oooh, English sarcasm in response to a valid point....so funny, I can't stop laughing.

At least my sarcasm was thought out and well worded, not the most simple form of sarcasm that you'll get from a three year old, just saying the opposite of what you mean.

Last edited:

kushari

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've been wanting to put forward this idea for a while, so I have decided to bite the bullet and see who's interested.

This is the "all time cricketers league"

The league will run on all time cricketers, teams will be picked in a salary cap based draft, anyone who has played a first class game. The rules to selecting players will be: 1) you're 15 man team must cover at least 7 time periods1, 2) players must be collected from 6 countries (including associates if so desired) 3) the price of each player will be decided by me, please feel free to post any players you would be interested in taking because I can't price every first class player.

This league will either be a test league or a t20 league depending on what the people would prefer, it will run on ps3, Team names, uniforms ect. can either be created by the manager or myself depending on what you would like, there is no limit to the teams that can be placed in so I will open the submissions at a later date. please everyone post in the poll so that I can gauge the interest of everyone who has read this.

1The time periods are almost decades with some modifications: anytime before 1900, 1900-1913, 1919-1929, 1930-1939, 1945-1959, 1960-1969, 1970-1979, 1980-1989, 1990-1999, 2000-2014.

A player can only qualify for one decade, that being the decade they played the most matches of their highest level cricket, if the played the same amount of matches in two decades it will become statistic based.

I was very much eager to join your league, but then I saw your Note "If you are only going to join one of the leagues made by me and Ishaan k, and I'm sure there is a valid reason despite none springing to mind, choose his because he is clearly a much better human being than me and his league is by far superior", and as you yourself is saying that @Ishaan k is a better human being and his league is far superior", I have to change my mind and now I decided to join his league, thanks anyway...:D:D

arjwiz

Associate Captain
Well this went tits up for some reason....,,

For some reason I found this really funny and spat out my lunch. No sarcasm this time. I think I was expecting something else but the way this was worded was just :lol:lol

Ishaan k

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
yah guys we all know that i'm a better human being

ethybubs

International Cricketer
I'm considering changing this to the 'free rage' thread.

ethybubs

International Cricketer
I hate free rage eggs... Dangerous!

It can be pretty nasty:

salmahayekhusband_thumb.jpg

... the again, sometimes it's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread