Aus too good for windies even in the

A

amber22

Thats how Brian Lara's captaincy started.Thats how West Indies made a fresh start after the World Cup.A murderous 0-3 whitewash by the champions.
It must have been very sad for someone like Lisle.Thats why I say , West Indies needs a lot to gain that old status.They are currently very weak now.Although they had a competetion with Australia but in recent times their performance with other teams has also not been satisfactory

R

Rangeela

well I completely agree with amber,

West Indies really need to get back to form. Recently the way they have played against Australia wasnt satisfactory. I knwo they were playing against the world champions but in next test they really need to put their head together and show some better performance....

S

sonic

The biggest problem facing the West Indies is that many of their players have only just begun their test careers. For instance, Collins & Lawson are both very inexperienced yet have opened the bowling in the series, this was a mistake I feel, but they will only learn from playing matches on the big stage. I believe that the West Indies must ensure that they don't change their squad around too much and allow their new blood to grow and become better players, chopping and changing every other game will not do them any good, regular competitive intenrational cricket will. I think there is a degree of potential in some of their players - Sarwan has developed into a consistent performer, whilst devon smith looks like a seasoned pro opening the order. The real work needs to be done in the middle order and bowling. If players like Baugh, Bernard, Banks, Lawson and Best can be given a degree of help and encouragement then the West Indies will definitely have something to shout about in a few years. For the moment, its going to be a struggle for them without a doubt but the future looks good, as long as they can keep this group of players together

K

killa_stiky2002

Fielding and length is their main problem. And also, we need fast bowling allrounders like Kallis, Bichel, Pollock, etc.
And I hope they include Deonarine who got 140* against the Aussies in the Carib XI match

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
WI seems to come back in the final test against aussies. Lawson is realy bowling well today. :D

K

killa_stiky2002

Aus 240 all out

Lawson 7-78...becomes the first person to take 7 wickets in an innings in Antigua

First ball of West Indies innings....no ball....2nd ball....Gayle Bowled
At the time of this post...West Indies are 21-1

R

Rangeela

west indies have a very good chance of winning the 4th test

Users who are viewing this thread