Aussie cricket summer is ending soon but where is the patch#3?

Some of us worked all the way through, so much hyperbole in between the real issues that we'd otherwise be reading through it for another week.

There is no ETA on the next patch, all that can be said is that we will get it out as soon as is possible.

PS: Don't take that this is a blanket agreement with all of the points the OP - mixing personal opinion with bugs causes us to have to dismiss posts as we don't have time to wade through the mire.

Little hypocritical - Ross loves to engage in emotional dialogue and throw punches himself and does nothing to get feedback in a concise format. Maybe Bigant could do what other developers do and ask the community for specific feedback on things, instead of turning the blame on us. And also provide some actual clarification of the many unknowns of the game. Eg: effect of pitch conditions, attributes, weather instead of beating around the bush.

Look at what the developers of MLB The Show do - they ask the community specific questions.

General Discussion -

The Show Nation Community Forums

That is how to interact with the community properly.

D

Deleted member 46200

Little hypocritical - Ross loves to engage in emotional dialogue and throw punches himself and does nothing to get feedback in a concise format. Maybe Bigant could do what other developers do and ask the community for specific feedback on things, instead of turning the blame on us. And also provide some actual clarification of the many unknowns of the game. Eg: effect of pitch conditions, attributes, weather instead of beating around the bush.

Look at what the developers of MLB The Show do - they ask the community specific questions.

General Discussion -

He isn't speaking to me as I brought up something they had 'taken out' which defies belief however, he referred to me as a guy so not too sure he read my post or took any interest in me as an individual considering I am the minority they are trying to address. But you are correct MLB the show and what a game that is.

I feel he needs a cuddle and a coffee break.

Alberts

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
He isn't speaking to me as I brought up something they had 'taken out' which defies belief however, he referred to me as a guy so not too sure he read my post or took any interest in me as an individual considering I am the minority they are trying to address. But you are correct MLB the show and what a game that is.

I feel he needs a cuddle and a coffee break.

What was the thing "they took out"?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I gave my DBC17 to my friend to borrow and he loves it and he said he will buy it so I will just wait until next patch.

Staresblank

Club Captain
To be fair the out of box game is absolutely fine no crashes, I have had a career running from day one that hasn't given me any issues.
I wouldn't bother getting excited about when the patch will arrive. MS took ages approving a patch on a DB14 patch and if it hasnt been submitted yet I wouldn't expect anything for about a month. The game works fine with my own custom teams and the default teams. The only issues have been downloading other creators stuff. Im sure stats and shots will be fixed in patch 3; until then play the game on default, it's actually quite good.

I have a lot of time for this post. After the odd bug, I deleted all of the user created stuff and just played with the default squad. I'm now a couple of games into a 14 team ODI league (12 ODI teams + Netherlands and Scotland). My rules are, 3 for a win, 1 for any score over 300 and 1 for 10 wickets.

I've grown quite fond of some of the England default players (particularly 'Jebediah Rogers' and 'Bryn Shephard'. I also can't stand V.Kallis, hes averaging about 150 after 3 games!

D

Deleted member 46200

@CazC30 And putting up a pretty girl picture will get you now where. just saying :)
That's very nice of you thanks (being honest) I'm not to different a bit taller and brown hair but, she is a role model for me her name is... ? I wonder if anyone can guess.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

General Discussion -

stop getting all emotional.

Mubashwer

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope patch 3 will be out before or along with the PC version. Can't wait. BigAnt could have taken advantage of the community and surveyed the people on the different changes they make. But they have a good track record, so it would be wise to give proper feedback without hyperbole.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I hope patch 3 will be out before or along with the PC version. Can't wait. BigAnt could have taken advantage of the community and surveyed the people on the different changes they make. But they have a good track record, so it would be wise to give proper feedback without hyperbole.

They are taking plenty of notice of the community. The problem has been so much hyperbole that's been made harder for them.

Users who are viewing this thread