Aussie cricket summer is ending soon but where is the patch#3?

gogabutt

Club Captain
@BigAntStudios Any details you want to share with the users regarding patch no. 3? Currently, my and many other's $60 + investment is not paying any dividends as the game in the current state is not fun at all but we all have a faith in your capabilities and you have proved it before. I think by now you probably have a very good idea and understanding on what went wrong with DBC17 in terms of camera, Arcady gameplay, batting, AI fielding/bowling, day-light changing system etc. At this point, we all want to know the details around patch 3 e.g. what will be fixed and what will be deferred for the next patch? Also, it would be great if you get them fixed before the Aus vs Pak series and the big bash league ends so the users can simulate them in a realistic manner.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tbf there were on Christmas break like most people, it was first day back in the office today

D

Deleted member 46200

Probably (and I may be wrong) just after the release of the PC version.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I hope you are not suggesting that BA staff are real people with real needs and family and stuff like that? How dare they take time off at this of all times of the year.....I am at this moment writing a letter to my MP
To be fair @Dutch they were back today and well, that is more than enough time to read through the 600 threads written by numbskulls about absolutely nothing and still get a patch done, submit it, get it approved by Sony and Microsoft, whom have a pretty good track record, and release it.

D

Deleted member 46200

To be fair @Dutch they were back today and well, that is more than enough time to read through the 600 threads written by numbskulls about absolutely nothing and still get a patch done, submit it, get it approved by Sony and Microsoft, whom have a pretty good track record, and release it.
And I thought I nagged???

D

Dutch

"The Brutal Truth: It's 2017 and Still No Patch" : a full-impact, hard hitting documentary hosted by Ross Kemp....coming soon....

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And I thought I nagged???

You are up against some thoroughbreds here[DOUBLEPOST=1483480039][/DOUBLEPOST]
"The Brutal Truth: It's 2017 and Still No Patch" : a full-impact, hard hitting documentary hosted by Ross Kemp....coming soon....

But when is it coming Dutch. I have paid my tv licence fee and I deserve it...now!!

D

Deleted member 46200

I'll watch if it's Stacey Dooley[DOUBLEPOST=1483481122][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let's make Don Bradman cricket great again!
Yes, but nagging will get you now where. I'm returning to work tomorrow. Everyone deserves a break, patience besides you don't want to be raced by Ross Kemp?

D

Deleted member 46200

You are up against some thoroughbreds here[DOUBLEPOST=1483480039][/DOUBLEPOST]

But when is it coming Dutch. I have paid my tv licence fee and I deserve it...now!!
I can hold my own trust me these pussy cats are easy.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some of us worked all the way through, so much hyperbole in between the real issues that we'd otherwise be reading through it for another week.

There is no ETA on the next patch, all that can be said is that we will get it out as soon as is possible.

PS: Don't take that this is a blanket agreement with all of the points the OP - mixing personal opinion with bugs causes us to have to dismiss posts as we don't have time to wade through the mire.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
To be fair the out of box game is absolutely fine no crashes, I have had a career running from day one that hasn't given me any issues.
I wouldn't bother getting excited about when the patch will arrive. MS took ages approving a patch on a DB14 patch and if it hasnt been submitted yet I wouldn't expect anything for about a month. The game works fine with my own custom teams and the default teams. The only issues have been downloading other creators stuff. Im sure stats and shots will be fixed in patch 3; until then play the game on default, it's actually quite good.

D

Deleted member 46200

Some of us worked all the way through, so much hyperbole in between the real issues that we'd otherwise be reading through it for another week.

There is no ETA on the next patch, all that can be said is that we will get it out as soon as is possible.

PS: Don't take that this is a blanket agreement with all of the points the OP - mixing personal opinion with bugs causes us to have to dismiss posts as we don't have time to wade through the mire.
Everyone allowed a break.

fanirama

Club Captain
It's probably being worked on. I don't think they have the budget nor the staff so some time being taken is understandable. Hopefully the game sold enough copies to get another DBC 19 or so. There's a bunch of things I've requested in Patch 3 wishlist and indeed for the next iteration too. The foundation is solid (DBC14 was stellar) and DBC17 is a bit of a let down but probably will get better with some work. Lets give them some time and see

Users who are viewing this thread