Australia Release Date?

dahc04

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone no where and when i can get this in Australia?? Cant find anything about it on jb hifi or eb games site.

You can, just order from U.K. It will arrive a lot quicker than from JB HiFi and Games site and cheaper!

The only downside is that you won't be able to trade in as many stores don't accept overseas versions of the game.

where would u recommend i get it from, is it PAL in the UK?

Haha I changed it, only put it up there because this is a useless thread. Could have found out the answer to his question by just reading the stickies.

I've had a look at a few sites and they ALL say Octoberish to buy it in Australia...

This is madness if it is already out in the UK. Why do we have to wait so very long?

I think I'll order it from the UK too. They do ship to Oz don't they and my 360 is compatable as its PAL...???:facepalm

I'm pretty sure that UK, Australia and New Zealand can all share 360 games without worries.

I've had a look at a few sites and they ALL say Octoberish to buy it in Australia...

This is madness if it is already out in the UK. Why do we have to wait so very long?

I think I'll order it from the UK too. They do ship to Oz don't they and my 360 is compatable as its PAL...???:facepalm

I think Codemasters want to cash in on Ashes hype although I can't see the logic since I'd say there is no 'official' 2010 ashes series in the game

Users who are viewing this thread