Australia tour of Sri Lanka (July-September 2016)

Relax mate. I did watch these marches. all. You don't need to get all defensive about Pakistan. They are a very good team.They're not even like the most perfect team ever I'm just stating my opinion. Isn't it why people post on this site in the first place?
I'm relaxed :). If you watched those matches, you would know that there were crucial contributions from Shafiq, Azhar and Sohail. Of course we depend a bit on our key players, but every team does.

It's safe to say Pakistan are a better test team than Australia, currently.

Without a shadow of doubt. Pakistan have a more all-round test team than Australia.

I'm relaxed :). If you watched those matches, you would know that there were crucial contributions from Shafiq, Azhar and Sohail. Of course we depend a bit on our key players, but every team does.

That's good to know. It looks like India and Pakistan will fight for the number 1 ranking looking at the fixtures ahead. :D

18 year old Avishka Fernando who helped SL U19 Whitewash England in England is picked for the squad.
Hyped.

Unlikely that he'll play tho. He'll probably have to wait till Dilshan retires.

Interesting to see how Aus handle turning tracks in the ODI'S. Going to be a real challenge. Anyone know reasons just why Aus cannot play on turning tracks? I think one is that there's less exposure to spinning tracks. Its unfortunate.

Come ON Australia .

Last edited:
Doesn't look like a very easy pitch to score on, especially without pace on the ball.

Fastest to 100 ODI Wickets ..
Mitchell Starc [52 matches] breaks the record of Saqlain Mushtaq . [53 matches]

What a catch by Wade [Amazing]

Faulkner 4 wickets on his return to the team

If only Sri Lanka added about 30-40 runs they would've won...................... Its turning a lot there anyway. I thought Travis Head was dropped...................

Users who are viewing this thread