andrew symonds
ian harvey
brad haddin
michael kazprowicz
michael clarke
brett lee
brad hogg

i hope my satellite is up by then ^_^

i lvoe series like these because aus is weak against spin on these tracks but doesnt mean they play like ban, they r just weaker so it is going to be even matched and not a one sided contest...i am so excited

Yeah, me too. Btw I am very excited for the all next coming series.

I think the selection of Brad Hogg in the touring party is a little interesting. He couldn't get a game against India in the VB series, and the Sri Lankans are up there with the best against spin, so I wonder how much of a go Hoggys gonna get, I think it might have been a good time to get a young spinner in there (Hauritz, Cameron White), thoughts??

Originally posted by Blitzkreig86@Feb 12 2004, 07:13 AM
. He couldn't get a game against India in the VB series,
B) who told u that he dint play in the vb series.
kaboom.gif

I kinda watched it, and he didnt play against India, so I put 2 and 2 together <_<

My point i though, what's the point of picking a spinner and not playing him?? Seriously, do you think Andrew Symonds and Michael Clarke are better spinners than Hogg??

Originally posted by Blitzkreig86@Feb 13 2004, 03:13 PM
My point i though, what's the point of picking a spinner and not playing him?? Seriously, do you think Andrew Symonds and Michael Clarke are better spinners than Hogg??
He definetly played a match i dunno if it was against India or Zimbabwe

Clarke and Symonds are in the teams as allrounders, meaning they can bat and bowl, so why wouldn't you bowl them?

B) he played 3 matches

m ov m run w av b-f sr eco
3 20 0 76 2 38.00 1-36 - - 60.0 3.80

Users who are viewing this thread