Australia vs England 2006 First Test

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
4th actually :( Bit surprised by that really as my captain didn't do too much compared with Punter but I guess people didn't have the perfect team after all.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am at number 25. A bit disappointing. Difference is that I d?dn't have Langer and he could have brought me in the top 3, with still Warne as captain. But so far having Ponting as captain helped a lot of people.

Congratulations to the top 3.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
I did not expected to be that low after having Langer as Captain. Still 11th is not bad, I think not having S. Clark and ponting as captain made all the difference.

Congrats to Top 3 :clap

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
saurabh2185 said:
I did not expected to be that low after having Langer as Captain. Still 11th is not bad, I think not having S. Clark and ponting as captain made all the difference.

Congrats to Top 3 :clap

Shows you how brilliant my effort was then :) If I had a good captain I would be 300+ ahead of the rest.

superstars

Club Cricketer
I think there is an error in scoring...Flintoff has been awarded duck in both the columns...Please check...Btw is nobody creatin a game for Ban vs Zim ODI series??

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
aussie1st said:
Shows you how brilliant my effort was then :) If I had a good captain I would be 300+ ahead of the rest.

It shows only one thing to me, if you want to win FC at PC then your 1st preference is your captain no matter how good your other players perform. ;)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
superstars said:
I think there is an error in scoring...Flintoff has been awarded duck in both the columns...Please check...Btw is nobody creatin a game for Ban vs Zim ODI series??

It's been fixed but the final stanings are still the same.
We don't have enough people atm to create the Ban v Zim ODI series.

Users who are viewing this thread