The Third Ashes Test Match

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
And again got Aussie1st almost the same team as me. :) Difference is that I've got Clark and he Symonds.

Interesting to see that Irottev got Mahmood and Panesar in his team.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Usually means a good game for us ;)
I don't think anyone picked Symonds so hopefully he does something.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Akira picked Symonds, but he also picked Read somehow. :rolleyes: I think he also thought by Jones having a duck and Read scoring a fifty in the previous warm-up match, so Read would be included. But that's not the case if you're playing for England. You have to make a lot of ducks and low scores, before you will get dropped.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hehe poor bugger taking the punts a bit too far. Would have been easier picking guys like Strauss, Bell, Cook for batters then Mahmood and Panesar for bowlers if you're going to punt.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Ponting is out for 2 runs. This is really bad for me. And not only for me, since a lot of people have him as captain.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
lol!

decided to play after a long time, chose Ponting as captain, and he's gone.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bugger should have figured he would have to fail at some point. KP and Warne are the other main captains, don't really want Warne to fail, KP can get out for a duck though :)
I did find one interesting captain choice, borncricketer picked Symonds as captain so that stuffs up my punt a bit.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
My team is not doing a great job at the moment. Even having Warne as captain is better then having Ponting, since he already scored 8 runs by now.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
I guess the brave will prevail in this one...Ponting, both openers, Symonds have failed, and so did Flintoff (as a bowler).

I dont know how many picked Hamirson...

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Symonds grabbed two wickets for 8 runs, so it isn't bad to have him now. And Harmison and Panesar are making runs also with the bat now. :rolleyes:

Having Pietersen as captain is the best option now.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Those that have Monty will have a good chance in this one. Warney as captain could work out for those that have him as hes got 9 possible wickets he could get in this inns.

Users who are viewing this thread