Australian Domestic (Full Season) NSW Blues

Radaga

International Coach
I am goign to start up a domestic full season using New South Wales.

I will use Ravi's latest patch

Will keep u updated.

Radaga

International Coach
First Match is an ING Cup match. NSW vs VIC
it is only about 20 overs in so far, but NSW are 1/95.
Simon Katich: 54*
Mark Waugh: 34*
Brad Haddin: 7

Radaga

International Coach
Originally posted by crick4life
Thank god you havent scored 200 off 20.
lol!, no i found it hard to play aggresive shots, i have only played 3 so far. First one went for 4 over mid on, second one i miss ht and it bounced just short fo square leg and third one i completly missed and haddin was trapped lbw.
After that i havent played any aggresive shots and i have stll been scoring over 5.5 per over.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You know what you may be disappointed but am elated. I well and truly wanted to get lower scores in the hard mode for ODIs.

Radaga

International Coach
You know what you may be disappointed but am elated. I well and truly wanted to get lower scores in the hard mode for ODIs.
No this is great! :)
i would much rather play and get lower scores than high scores. It gets boring when you score at 10 an over.

Radaga

International Coach
it is about 40 overs in and i am not completely sure on the score but i think it is around 5/235.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Honestly Tim, you should try the exe patch one with no swing/pace/seam assistance. It is pretty much like real cricket, unless you pick a bad ball its bloody hard to hit. One problem with this in ODI is when you edge a ball theres no slip so its effectively four runs which is simply frustrating. In tests this simply rocks, I keep leaving all the balls outside off and only climb on anything on the leg or a bit straight. For some reason I am unable to upload the exe here make some space in your email (around 1.5 meg) and I will send this to you.

Radaga

International Coach
Honestly Tim, you should try the exe patch one with no swing/pace/seam assistance. It is pretty much like real cricket, unless you pick a bad ball its bloody hard to hit. One problem with this in ODI is when you edge a ball theres no slip so its effectively four runs which is simply frustrating. In tests this simply rocks, I keep leaving all the balls outside off and only climb on anything on the leg or a bit straight. For some reason I am unable to upload the exe here make some space in your email (around 1.5 meg) and I will send this to you.
The space is there now but i might not have much time to test it because i have school starting tomorrow and i have to look after the knockout comp.

crick4life

International Cricketer
I did zip it but for some reason am unable to upload it here. I think I will hold on to this given you guys are still getting used to the Ver 5.0 patch. I can send it to you guys if you still wanted it, let me know either way.

Users who are viewing this thread