Australian Domestic (Full Season) NSW Blues

Radaga

International Coach
I am goign to start up a domestic full season using New South Wales.

I will use Ravi's latest patch

Will keep u updated.

First Match is an ING Cup match. NSW vs VIC
it is only about 20 overs in so far, but NSW are 1/95.
Simon Katich: 54*
Mark Waugh: 34*
Brad Haddin: 7

Originally posted by crick4life
Thank god you havent scored 200 off 20.
lol!, no i found it hard to play aggresive shots, i have only played 3 so far. First one went for 4 over mid on, second one i miss ht and it bounced just short fo square leg and third one i completly missed and haddin was trapped lbw.
After that i havent played any aggresive shots and i have stll been scoring over 5.5 per over.

You know what you may be disappointed but am elated. I well and truly wanted to get lower scores in the hard mode for ODIs.

You know what you may be disappointed but am elated. I well and truly wanted to get lower scores in the hard mode for ODIs.
No this is great! :)
i would much rather play and get lower scores than high scores. It gets boring when you score at 10 an over.

it is about 40 overs in and i am not completely sure on the score but i think it is around 5/235.

Honestly Tim, you should try the exe patch one with no swing/pace/seam assistance. It is pretty much like real cricket, unless you pick a bad ball its bloody hard to hit. One problem with this in ODI is when you edge a ball theres no slip so its effectively four runs which is simply frustrating. In tests this simply rocks, I keep leaving all the balls outside off and only climb on anything on the leg or a bit straight. For some reason I am unable to upload the exe here make some space in your email (around 1.5 meg) and I will send this to you.

Honestly Tim, you should try the exe patch one with no swing/pace/seam assistance. It is pretty much like real cricket, unless you pick a bad ball its bloody hard to hit. One problem with this in ODI is when you edge a ball theres no slip so its effectively four runs which is simply frustrating. In tests this simply rocks, I keep leaving all the balls outside off and only climb on anything on the leg or a bit straight. For some reason I am unable to upload the exe here make some space in your email (around 1.5 meg) and I will send this to you.
The space is there now but i might not have much time to test it because i have school starting tomorrow and i have to look after the knockout comp.

I did zip it but for some reason am unable to upload it here. I think I will hold on to this given you guys are still getting used to the Ver 5.0 patch. I can send it to you guys if you still wanted it, let me know either way.

Users who are viewing this thread