Australian Domestic Roster

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I have created an Australian Domestic Roster for the new season, by moving around several players, removing others and creating a couple.

Note: I have not created all new players, but I have removed retired ones and put in ones who were already existing in the database. I did create some players, but not all. The stats for them would be random because I don't know much about rookies from interstate.

I have attached the roster, to install it just extract the file to your Cricket Coach directory, like this (note that if C is not the hard drive that CC07 is installed on, replace with the appropriate letter) C:\Program Files\Cricket Coach 2007\db\2007 and overwrite any files if necessary.

If there are any data issues let me know and I can fix them. You can use this database if you want and give it to friends provided that you give full credit to me, rather than taking it for yourself.

Attachments

• ausroster.zip
    410.4 KB · Views: 14

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow, great work Dean! This will be great, I am in the mood for some CC07. Any blunders with the WA team and I can edit them myself with the editor;) Cheers big ears!

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah and let me know if there are players missing, you can always add them in and repost the roster crediting us both.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Well perhaps Glenn could help me out here, because as soon as I started playing with the roster, all the names were stuffed.

In the news every player would display as a different one, and in the player search the same.

EG: News article Headline: "McNamara signs new contract."
Actual article: "David Hussey has signed a new contract with Victoria."

And in Player search I search for players, click Cameron White and Rob Cassell displays.

Can there be some assistance at this please?

Users who are viewing this thread