Australian Tour of India, October 2010/11

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Johnson O Johnson - dont think you can rattle the Big Man (Tendulkar) with your short pitched tactics... TAKE THAT BUD!!!! TAKE THAT!!

Vijay is lucky! Had Hauritz fired the throw in right, Vijay was nowhere in picture. Vijay needs to improve his running. He is getting into these tense situations quite often.

Edit: Vijay, wait! The 50 will come. Dont risk your wicket for it.

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Good fifty from Vijay. Stable knock that and keeping one end safe. The rate of scoring is also pretty good. He can go on to make a big one here that will consolidate his position in the test team even more. Whenever he has backed up for Gambhir, he has done well. But I worry a little for him when he tours outside the subcontinent.

Edit: Ah, chose the right day to watch this test! Sachin is batting like a dream. He is dealing mainly in boundaries today. Reminds us of the vintage Sachin of the late 90's. He is going for the aerial shots too today. India's run rate so far today is over 4 per over.

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
157 partnership between these two. India have done very well today in the first session

Sent from my iPod touch

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Sachin hits a SIX to get from 93 to 99!!! Rarely see him do that. For a moment, I thought it was his hundred and I thought he had done a Sehwag (getting to 100 with a six)...

Sachin on 99. Come on Sach, get it!!!! SUPER PLAYER! LEGEND!

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Come on Sachin. Its funny to see such a legend being haunted by 90s like this. Johnson almost had him last over.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Who better to bowl at you at 99 than Nothing Hauritz :laugh
Well done little Master. Another hundred and we are getting close to the hundred 100s milestone. :hpraise:clap:hpraise

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
matt. says (4:51 PM):
*is haurie bowling?
*ffs
AJ says (4:51 PM):
*is it just me or is the word "poops" hilarious
*yeah
*he'll hit a 6
*ffs
*tweaking hauritz
AJ says (4:51 PM):
*whoa
*you're right
*called it

tbh.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Super shot that for someone who is known to be nervous in his 90's. 49 hundreds so far, 1 away from a 50 hundreds in test cricket!!! WHAT A PLAYER, JUST INCREDIBLE!!!! He is like a superman!!!! Proud to be born in the same country as him.:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Considering the next Test he plays will be against NZ, I'm pretty sure he'll get that 50th Test ton.

Users who are viewing this thread