AWARDS AWARDS 2017 - General Discussion

Rhone

International Cricketer
I also have no idea who you are but i'm glad to hear that all my on topic posts in the Don Bradman Cricket Forum have generated such controversy!!!

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Lol, and you dont even know me or have spoken to me to judge me, thanks for nominating though. Appreciate it.

I also have no idea who you are but i'm glad to hear that all my on topic posts in the Don Bradman Cricket Forum have generated such controversy!!!
Gentleman, instead of throwing the toys from the pram why don't you inquire if the young lady has made a genuine mistake? It isn't the end of the world.

Rhone

International Cricketer
Gentleman, instead of throwing the toys from the pram why don't you inquire if the young lady has made a genuine mistake? It isn't the end of the world.

I'm not upset mate! I'm flattered to be nominated. Is there a prize for winning these things?!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Relax no one in throwing any toys from the pram. I dont care if someone thinks that, I even thanked her for the nomination.

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Relax no one in throwing any toys from the pram. I dont care if someone thinks that, I even thanked her for the nomination.
No problem she is just a bitter Arsenal fan. Being honest I think the awards are more of a laugh than anything and you seem to have nominated the only other female on the site so more of a case of 'check'.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Most Improved Member @SaiSrini
Funniest Member @El Loco/v @zimrahil / @SweetCaroline in unison as a collective.
Best New Member (Join Date > Nov 2016) @Jenocide
Most Helpful Member @zimrahil @PresidentEvil
Most Controversial Member @Aislabie
Best Cricket Discussion Poster @Ahmad94
Best Post Contributor @RUDI
Best Thread: https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...-listening-to-now.20951/page-530#post-3213019
Best Forum: General Discussion
Best Forum Innovation: AMA
Best Site Feature: Arcade

You cannot nominate more than one person for each category.

S

Satan666

You cannot nominate more than one person for each category.

Thanks.

I couldnt spearate those guys for the helpful member category as much as I tried.

Also there are threads from the Game to Entertainment section on those three members exchanging the funny stuff, think outside the box a little the evidence is there.

Also there are numerous posts where users have nominated more than one member, perhaps they should be briefed as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1510229076][/DOUBLEPOST]
@MattW and @zimrahil

Please be so kind to include the statistics for the period from the Administrators ACP , it should be interesting for everyone.

Whats this about?

S

Satan666

The administrator control panel should be able to give statistics on most posts, mentions etc. for the timeframe of the awards. This should be interesting for everyone to see in my opinion anyways...

Couldnt agree more my good man!

Users who are viewing this thread