bad news for canidians

V

Voltage

Well Mr. Neh, I am not quite sure how anyone else was supposed to come to another conclusion from this: "i'll say it once and i'll say it again, no one gives a oink about canada!!!!" But now that you have clarified as to what you really meant, I'll go and try to develop psychic powers so that I could interpret what you really mean, everytime you write something.

P.S. I'm glad that you're proud of your country, as everyone should be proud of where they come from and where they live. Keep in mind though, others too take pride in where they come from and where they live.

U

uman

i live in missisauga too. and i asked from many stores and they don't even know wat is cricket..............

S

Samuel_Vimes

At least in Canada there is a small chance of getting the game (phoning EA, I've heard, works - or you could order it)

I can almost guarantee that not a single copy will arrive in Norwegian stores...and my mum wont allow me to buy stuff online...I'm banking on my aunt and uncle to buy it for Christmas. I wish...I want this game, it sounds awesome :)

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by The_Revealer@Dec 22 2003, 12:49 AM
No1 wud buy it in Camada ... I shud kno I live here
Many of us make fun of Cricket ... most dunno how or what is cricket ...

its like relasin Madden NFL '04 in southeast asia
Madden is always released in South East Asia (the copies are manufactured in Singapore!)...I understand your point but your example couldn't have been any worse :P ...

N

Nirav85

they should always atleast let out one copy in toronto

so then people in this vacinty cna get it or a online canadian store....like come on there is tonnes of people in canada dieing to get the game...they released rugby 2k4 at me local eb(i live in a small town)...and it got bad reviews all around!!!

I

imported_tegg02

Originally posted by SumoNYR88+Dec 23 2003, 02:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SumoNYR88 @ Dec 23 2003, 02:44 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-The_Revealer
@Dec 22 2003, 12:49 AM
No1 wud buy it in Camada ... I shud kno I live here
Many of us make fun of Cricket ... most dunno how or what is cricket ...

its like relasin Madden NFL '04 in southeast asia
Madden is always released in South East Asia (the copies are manufactured in Singapore!)...I understand your point but your example couldn't have been any worse :P ... [/b]
I juss guessed ,... n thx for correctin me

n as long as ppl dun misinterpret or not at all understand ur point, its all fine

N

Nirav85

madden is in south east asia but it is pirated and isnt aorginal my cousin buys that game each year even though he doesnt understand it :scratch:

E

evowrx23

Dont make fun of Canada just because they are so good at cricket they beat bangladesh how good was that

K

kalavala

Don't mess wif de INDIANS mate. They kicked the Aussies. No offence to u aussies out ther coz ure too good mate.

U

uman

DON'T BE HAPPY THERE R STILL 2 MATCHES TO COME. AND ALSO AUSTRALIAN WERE PLAYING WITHout THERE THREE MAIN BOWLERS...........

N

Nirav85

u mean without...it odnt amtter is our fault aussies are getting injured...that is something out of indias control(or is it? :lol:)

the thing is india played fair and hard and deserved to win that match...they got 500 in such a good time...
indias bowling deserves credit aus was going for 600 and kumble stopped them(i was watching so i would know)...and in the second innings when the pitch was good...they bowled them out...

the fact is inid aplaed hard and deserved the win...u cant take that away from them

but also u guys too get over your head dont think the series is over...remeber aus are not ban...aus dont have psychologial problems...:lol:

remeber thrid test in 2001 ind need 54 runs with 8 wickets...with all their batsmen there...simple right? well india won by 2 wickets...and the last 20 runs...there were two edges form digge..so it was tight...so never ever disclude aussies

Also does anybody know what happened to the keeper Sameer Dighe? He played good in that thrid test and havent seen him since...

Users who are viewing this thread