bad news for canidians

here we go again ...

everytime sum1 mentions their team winning against sum team ... an argument starts ...
I still remember wen World Cup '03 was goin on ... so many arguments .. it was terrible so every1 stop it rite now

but what happened to Dighe...he was a decent keeper and never got his chance again

man it very sad that canada wont get the game. dude i live here too! and soon im gonna go to oman which is in the middle east. i hope it comes out there. oman is on the east side on saudi arabia and the UAE for the people who dont know where it is.

uman i live in mississauga too man! :D
and ur right we dont get the game here. well i went to future shop and they didnt even know what it was. i mean comon, cricket 2002 was made in hb studios and thats in nova scotia, canada. cricket 2004 should be released here man. should be. :(

lol...u asked future shop...sorry i find it funny that u guys havent figured out that cricket isnt that popular in canada yet but with a little force...it will be

*Wazim pulls out crowbar(good ole crowy)

Originally posted by amir51@Dec 22 2003, 10:42 PM
madden is in south east asia but it is pirated and isnt aorginal my cousin buys that game each year even though he doesnt understand it :scratch:
I have seen the original copy of Madden (I always refer to original copies of games when referring to them in terms of sales, or else the manufacturers don't count it being sold there) in India retailing at 1699 INR (Indian Rupees), which is pretty good compared to the release prices in the US (up to $40 at release. But it's eventually lowerd down to $20 by March, which makes it cheaper eventually).

All EA titles are sold in India through a company called BPB Multimedia (they happen to distribute products of numerous other companies such as Microsoft and Electronic Arts in India and are a very successful company). Go to any of their outlets and you'll find EA Sports games. Or you can go to the malls they have in cities like New Delhi and buy the original copy of the game there...

Users who are viewing this thread