Bad News for unsupported card owners!

Allrounder18

Banned
I have a bad new for all of the owners of unsupported card ,despite of a better card than the one which was supported by blic your card still run the game but without shaders :eek: did u know what thats mean ?Its mean the game will look like a 6 year old game with out any shaders ,ever chance of playing oblivion without shaders by using one of the mods the game graphics look abysmal ,I m hoping that some one will enable the shaders on those cards. I m currently using 6600GT 128 mb 128 bit card and my other computer specs are well above the recommended requirement I m getting a nice frame rate but the graphics look abysmal without any shaders.
look at the screens u will understand

Attachments

• mcgraths.JPG
    mcgraths.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 278
  • BLIC.JPG
    BLIC.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 268

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
looks worse than BLIC !

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
LMAO !!! looks awful....

btw, does anyone else agree with me that Mcgrath in this game looks
like Al Pacino ??? :p

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
lol i agree :D
Anyways what you can do is go to the Nvidia control panel and enable Forced AA and AF , that should improve it.

Moreover shaders are something that cant be "Enabled " If they are available they work automatically. Your card should have about 4 Pixel shaders and 3 vertex shaders, and the screens show they are working...

Allrounder18

Banned
Kshitiz_Indian said:
lol i agree :D
Anyways what you can do is go to the Nvidia control panel and enable Forced AA and AF , that should improve it.

Moreover shaders are something that cant be "Enabled " If they are available they work automatically. Your card should have about 4 Pixel shaders and 3 vertex shaders, and the screens show they are working...
I m using 8xs antiliasing and 16x anistropic filtering is that not about for lines or textures stuff its about the shaders problem which means I think it uses shader model 1 with no bloom lightning ,is it another way to enabled them?

Will post result from 7600GT my cousin card.

well here are the screens not much difference though but atleast it look better than mine.
so any solution for unsupported card owners>?

well did the skin colour looks dark in the 7600GT screens but it is clear that it uses some shader model (did not know exactly what model) but the ground looks very sharp texturize .it means it doesnot uses bloom lightning ,what should we do to enable lightning and shaders?

Attachments

• BLIC 2.JPG
    BLIC 2.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Mcgrahts.JPG
    Mcgrahts.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 118

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Well at least you are able to play the game with a decent frame rate.....imagine the sufferings of the people who can't even enjoy that(myself for example). Graphics is simply a peripheral and really does not reflect on the quality of a game. Even with my unsupported Intel graphics card I get honest graphics-even though it deosn't support shader model, but I mourn for a prudent frame rate.
so any solution for unsupported card owners>?
Um.....buy a new graphics card???

Users who are viewing this thread