CricketLife: Expected to release before Ashes.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
this game has been delayed by almost 2 yrs now,it ll be a great surprise if it releases!!

i dont think its going to release
the name is Cricket Life 08, I think the game is cancelled.

blake

School Cricketer
I'm not going to trust anything or any interviews that I ever hear again from CricketLife about its release. The only way I will ever believe that it is out is if it actually is in the store waiting to be bought. Every interview they say something different, it all turns out to be crap.

Maybe we should change the title. CricketLife: Expected to release never.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I remember getting excited about this game April 2006, then 07/07/07, and then 2008, and then Q2 2009, and then..

It's best if you don't worry about this. The more you get your hopes up about the next 'release date', the further they will be shattered when they 'delay' it again for unknown reasons, other than they either don't know how to program properly, or don't know how to set a deadline properly.

That being said, if it takes you 3 years to program a game, it better be good. Very good. I don't care if they have gone through a graphics revamp or a gameplay revamp or whatever, it still should be top quality, best on the market, etc. This game looks like something that always could've been but never was.
Next Released 10/10/10 LoL :D
i doubt this game will see daylight

P

pcfan123

by the time this gets released, the computer will be outdated

Users who are viewing this thread