Ashes cricket 2013 PC Requirements

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
look the grammar police have arrived

Every forum has one.

Could be worse I could be an Aussie

Yeah lee, as Caption Aussie said go see this wonderful world. First place should be AUS and look deep in your heart you know it to be true, we have better weather and happier people:yes. Please try Tasmania first up somewhere in the hills would be a great start.:D

Salman_Ghaffar

School Cricketer
PC spec:
Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Operating System :(
Processor: Intel i3 or AMD A6 or above processor
Memory: 2GB Main Memory
Hard disk space: 11.0GB Hard Drive Space
[/I][/B]Video: NVIDIA GeForce 400 or ATI Radeon 6000 series, 512MB, Shader model 3.0+ graphics card
Sound: DirectX version 9.0c-compatible sound card
DirectX?: DirectX version 9.0c

Vista but not XP?! My slim chances of getting the game have turned into no chances of being able to play it!

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If you're running a machine that meets the other specs on Windows XP, you're doing it wrong.

In April next year Microsoft will fully stop supporting XP - with no more security or other patches/updates. If you are running XP, find a way to upgrade to 7 or 8 - not just to play a cricket game, but because it is simply not secure to keep using an out of date operating system.

Salman_Ghaffar

School Cricketer
If you're running a machine that meets the other specs on Windows XP, you're doing it wrong.

In April next year Microsoft will fully stop supporting XP - with no more security or other patches/updates. If you are running XP, find a way to upgrade to 7 or 8 - not just to play a cricket game, but because it is simply not secure to keep using an out of date operating system.

What do you mean, I'm doing it wrong? I know about the support thing and should be getting Windows 7 in a few months.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I just noticed while going through and updating the info page for the game, that the specifications posted initially in this thread have been updated on the Steam page - it now needs 15GB of HDD space rather than the 11GB it needed in June.

So the game is now 4GB better than it was 4 months ago!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Three letters: DRS.

...at that rate, it got better by adding a gig a month. Imagine how big the game would've been next Ashes!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I just noticed while going through and updating the info page for the game, that the specifications posted initially in this thread have been updated on the Steam page - it now needs 15GB of HDD space rather than the 11GB it needed in June.

So the game is now 4GB better than it was 4 months ago!

Must be all those "HD assets" they turned on. Mike Fegan must be so proud :rolleyes

dynamosports

School Cricketer
Well its not about the size of the game. FiFa 14 is 9 Gb post installation and has way better graphics. :spy

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It might be a piracy virus with 10GB by itself that gets unlocked if pirated! :p Meaning, 5GB only for the enhancement of a mobilish game. ;)

fanirama

Club Captain
This site should be renamed to "planetLetsPutDownGamesIMightNotLike.com"

Why cannot people just stfu and not buy the game if they don't like it instead of nitpicking every little thing.

I come to this site to get some information but no, I have to wade through pages and pages of spite and bs before getting something of value.

Why cannot people accept that there will be games they don't like? Not everyone has to dislike what you dislike. And people don't care about losing $20 to a publisher.
If it is a bad product, I will review it thus instead of jumping to conclusions about it and putting pages and pages of spam.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
You do realize you just added the very thing to this thread you're claiming to have a problem wtih? Citation: "BS"

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
And people don't care about losing $20 to a publisher.
If it is a bad product, I will review it thus instead of jumping to conclusions about it and putting pages and pages of spam.

But .. but ..

you need to think of the Greater Good. You need to think hard about the affect 'your' 20 dollars will have on the society as a whole.

And definitely give a thought on the bunny massacre it will eventually lead to

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
But .. but ..

you need to think of the Greater Good. You need to think hard about the affect 'your' 20 dollars will have on the society as a whole.

And definitely give a thought on the bunny massacre it will eventually lead to

Lol. Let me know how good/bad it is. Don't have the money to buy it now (spent the monthly budget on movies instead). But if it is really really good (?)...i will skip lunch for a week to buy it.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This must be the first time in months more people are in this forum, even if most if it is still how good big ant is. This forum should be called " how much worse is AC13 cricket compared with AC09, if they keep takin stuff out of the game we'll be able to play it on sega mega drive!!

Users who are viewing this thread