Increased manual dexterity required ?

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
aprofromindia said:
I dont understand EA while they are putting so much effort graphically, but couldnt sort out something as simple as the black sight screen in the ODI's, bowler's bowling grip, batsmans stance - I mean come on, I would pin my hope that they might sort out these little details before the final release. Its little details like this that can ruin an otherwise brilliant game

Oh dear Lord. I thought we'd got past all this.....

And on the subject of system specs, I'm guessing it'll be pretty much the same as with Rugby 2005. I am using a laptop, and ran Rugby 2005 at 800x600 no probs. So I'm guessing this will run ok for me too. It seems that the fact that the FIFA graphics engine has been in the process of refinement for so long, means that it can run well on lower spec machines. Like mine.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well the Dual shock controller is also supported on Cricket 2004. I have one and played with it but didn't enjoy much. its difficult to play some indifferent shots like running the ball down the thirdman and even hitting a cover drive. That controller is probably best for racing and football like games as I found out.
For me Keyboard is the best controller in Cricket 2004.
And yes the graphics of EA look promising and good for those people running old laptops and computers on Intel graphics Chips.
I am guessing EA might win on this one. After all their gameplay in Cricket 2004 was the best I have seen so far, far better than BLC Cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread