Game runs very slow on PC

Lucky Luke

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kevmead, what would be the most basic graphics card that would enable me to play
cricket 2005 smoothly? my budget is around $45.

Cowburn, i'll be on this forum as long as the game holds my interest :)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Lucky Luke said:
Kevmead, what would be the most basic graphics card that would enable me to play
cricket 2005 smoothly? my budget is around $45.
I'm not sure where you are from so dont know what you can get for $45

gonzo99

School Cricketer
Hey Luke :)

If you're talking $AUS then you're in trouble. You will not get anything worthwile for that sort of money unless you have a good friend who has just upgraded their GFX card and wants to do you a favour with their "old" (I'm talking 1-2 year old here) GFX card.

If gaming is not a priority for you then you don't need to spend your cash, but these days if you want a decent gaming experience you need to have a decent GFX card. And not just for FPS's as you have learned! Especially since your 'computer' is so far behind the pace :p

BTW, I'm not trying to hassle you, just point out the facts. Friends? :D

leventia

Banned
I would reccomend a gforce video card as they are quite affordable. I was originally running the game with a pentium 3 with a processor speed of 1250. I was using a geforce4 mx4000 128 ram and it was running the game reasonably smoothly. You might have to spend slightly more than the figure you mentioned though.

kush

Club Cricketer
geforce graphics cards are good. i agree with leventia, get a geforce if u want a resonably good graphics card that is not hugely expensive.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I have a 32 mb Sis Graphics card. There are no problems. The game runs smoothly and the graphics are good enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread