Ashes cricket 2013 PC Requirements

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
They have joked I think.This is pointless that it's minimum of 400 Gt.I think they've published the higher requirements.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
11 gb game size is a good change for a cricket game, ac09 was around 2 gb, fifa 12 was 7 gb.

Not until you see what does that 11 GB contains

----------

They have joked I think.This is pointless that it's minimum of 400 Gt.I think they've published the higher requirements.

And Directx 9.0a ? Aha gfx cards these days comes with version 11 so there is no point there

aryan8262in

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
not sure about disc size..its hard drive space required to install game..

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Well it's that or just assume he wants to know how big his pirate download of it will be.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
This game was made with the Unity3D engine which I think can bloat out game sizes more than traditional, more advanced engines. 11 gb is still very big though but maybe they are factoring in Windows struggling to run if you don't have a few gb up your sleeve.

phanikrishnad

School Cricketer
is it supports my config

Is it supports my desktop
My pc have i3 3220 processor, 8gb ram, ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 Synergy Edition 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card GPU clock 810 mhz.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Is it supports my desktop
My pc have i3 3220 processor, 8gb ram, ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 Synergy Edition 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card GPU clock 810 mhz.

No. You need a minimum of 4gb of graphics card memory to play this game.

2gb would be okay if you wanted the bats facing the normal way but 505 games took the brave decision to reverse the direction of the bats, and that takes another 2gb of additional video ram.

hqdefault.jpg

glenny134

Club Captain
No. You need a minimum of 4gb of graphics card memory to play this game.

2gb would be okay if you wanted the bats facing the normal way but 505 games took the brave decision to reverse the direction of the bats, and that takes another 2gb of additional video ram.

I believe your somewhat wrong, as I believe you have the choice, the Collectors edition will feature the bats the wrong way as they though it adds diversity and makes it different from all those other cricket games. However the regular edition will have them around the right way or "the boring way".

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You're all humorous, but wrong. It's part of the licensing agreements that they have to show the corporate sponsors on the front side of the bat... Quote Trickstar:

Corporate Shill said:
It's [bat sponsor reversals] adding to the digital immersion for the end-user experience...

D

Dutch

I have been kindly informed of an update to the minimum requirements to play the game.....megatons of patience, absolute minimum of goading, terraflops of gullibility and a creative mind to do other stuff. As a suggestion Mike said....

1. Some marbles.
2. A friend or two.
3. An area of ground unlikely to obstruct others going about their daily business.

Mike said he would love to play too but has apparently lost his marbles.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...Do I need a controller?

Users who are viewing this thread