abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lol. Let me know how good/bad it is. Don't have the money to buy it now (spent the monthly budget on movies instead). But if it is really really good (?)...i will skip lunch for a week to buy it.

haha wth

I am obviously not buying it right away :P going to wait for a few videos myself .. if its half decent, then i prolly will get it.

ZealousDamsel

School Cricketer
15gb is bigger than the World of Warcraft + at least 3 of its expansion packs. I'm hoping this is a title of epic proportions, where each blade of grass is rendered in perfect detail.

But seriously, I'll watch some video and see if those 15gigabigs have been used wisely.

kasabian21

International Coach
This site should be renamed to "planetLetsPutDownGamesIMightNotLike.com"

Why cannot people just stfu and not buy the game if they don't like it instead of nitpicking every little thing.

I come to this site to get some information but no, I have to wade through pages and pages of spite and bs before getting something of value.

Why cannot people accept that there will be games they don't like? Not everyone has to dislike what you dislike. And people don't care about losing $20 to a publisher.
If it is a bad product, I will review it thus instead of jumping to conclusions about it and putting pages and pages of spam.

You've come for information about AC13? Why not go ask Trickstar or 505 rather than coming on a public forum...oh wait, they've been silent for over two months and have't responded to anything whatsoever (emails, twitter, facebook etc...).

Spite and BS? Why are you taking it all so personally?! Is that you Fagin?

I think you must have misinterpreted most people on here. People aren't refusing to buy because it looks crap, they are refusing to buy because of the way Trickstar have dealt with everything. If you accept lying, misleading and ignoring people as good business practice and a sound moral code, then sure, go buy it, but I don't and nor do the majority on here and if i want to write post after post about it then i will...that's what forums are for (just as you are equally entitled to castigate those who are berating AC13).

You could have easily clicked on the banner at the top of the AC13 forum for the information you came looking for, without having to venture into this cesspit of spite, BS and spam.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You've come for information about AC13? Why not go ask Trickstar or 505 rather than coming on a public forum...oh wait, they've been silent for over two months and have't responded to anything whatsoever (emails, twitter, facebook etc...).

Spite and BS? Why are you taking it all so personally?! Is that you Fagin?

I think you must have misinterpreted most people on here. People aren't refusing to buy because it looks crap, they are refusing to buy because of the way Trickstar have dealt with everything. If you accept lying, misleading and ignoring people as good business practice and a sound moral code, then sure, go buy it, but I don't and nor do the majority on here and if i want to write post after post about it then i will...that's what forums are for (just as you are equally entitled to castigate those who are berating AC13).

You could have easily clicked on the banner at the top of the AC13 forum for the information you came looking for, without having to venture into this cesspit of spite, BS and spam.

Actually that's one of the main reasons for not purchasing it. When you see a game in this day and age without online gameplay, no multi-player - yes, not even offline multi-player - and controls which hark back to 90s (no front foot selection, power of the deliveries using mouse!!!).

To me this looks like a game or an app which I may purchase for my Android device or an iPhone for maybe $3.99. In fact stick cricket and a bunch of games costing less than $4 provde a richer feature set than what has been stated for AC13. Selling AC13 for $20 is way too high and nothing short of highway robbery.

kasabian21

International Coach
Actually that's one of the main reasons for not purchasing it. When you see a game in this day and age without online gameplay, no multi-player - yes, not even offline multi-player - and controls which hark back to 90s (no front foot selection, power of the deliveries using mouse!!!).

To me this looks like a game or an app which I may purchase for my Android device or an iPhone for maybe $3.99. In fact stick cricket and a bunch of games costing less than $4 provde a richer feature set than what has been stated for AC13. Selling AC13 for $20 is way too high and nothing short of highway robbery.

I was probably more talking for myself and a few others who have expressed similar views, but are there really more people not buying it because it looks crap rather than because of Trickstar's shenanigans? I'd be shocked if there was.

Even if it looked good I wouldn't buy it.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was probably more talking for myself and a few others who have expressed similar views, but are there really more people not buying it because it looks crap rather than because of Trickstar's shenanigans? I'd be shocked if there was.

Even if it looked good I wouldn't buy it.

Fair enough. I would buy it if they release it on console (PS3) and if online & offline multiplayer capability is supported. Without multi-player support, it's IC2010 or worse and I already have it.

arzan5

School Cricketer
game runs slowly

It is not working properly. The game runs slowly.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for that, genius.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No lags, no slow running issues. Just that the controls are alien, graphics are worser than Ashes 2009 game. Too buggy animations.

Users who are viewing this thread