CricketLife: Expected to release before Ashes.

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
cfinity corporation is the main center for Cricket Life and Gamebience is working under it. Don't call anything "crap" before knowing anything about it.

Just read this on their site:
28/08/06
cFiniti Corp. launches Gamebience website.
28/08/06
Gamebience announces Cricket Life 2007.

Se here too,
http://cricketlife09.com/website/projects.htm

So don't act like dumbs before investing the complete thing.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
It is really confusing...

what hitterman posted doesn't seem to be promising...
the site that shravi posted was not updated for years,so therefore,it is also not looking promising...

The sentence i posted above would get a reply back by someone that the game is entirely graphically changed...

my reply to this sentence would be,Dude this sentence is being spoken by everyone from years,but no response is coming from Gambience....so how can you say that it is being released soon....they are fooling everyone:boxing

i hope i may be wrong:upray

deeb

School Cricketer
First, dumbs isn't a word. Second, that's not the website. Here it is.

Gamebience:: Developer and Publisher of Interactive Entertainment Software

You're spot on there, shavers old man, dumbs isn't a word and 'investing the complete thing' doesn't make sense as English either.

But it's good of you to point everyone in the right direction of this famed website. The website I've been watching since mid-'06. Interesting that the game is now Cricket Life 1. It took them a while, but it's a waste of time giving it a year in the title, particularly when you keep missing your deadlines.

Now, was it you that told us idiots to read the interviews? Well, are they the interviews that talk about a release date in North America Q1 '09, then Europe Q2 '09?

So it's out then!!!! Well, first thing tomorrow morning I'm straight down to my local game shop and slap my notes on the counter.....bish-bosh, there's the dosh!!!

Happy days

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Dude, it's not that easy to make a game. There will be setbacks. They started from scratch again. And it won't be abandoned because Michael Hussey is endorsing the game. A professional cricketer. It would be a huge loss financially for them to abandon the game as I'm sure it cost them a few to have Michael Hussey to endorse their game. They are already through with their 3rd BETA test. Why don't we just wait instead of making such all encompassing statements.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
It's mouthwatering to see how some of the guys who posted in the previous pages will hang their heads in shame when the game will release once. <:D

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
I have just checked some screens of Major League Baseball 2009 game made by 2K games. Those guys know how to make a game. The player graphics and expressions looks tremendous. I would say that MLB is the best looking Sport game out there. Plz someone at 2k game pick up cricket as Baseball and cricket are not very different game. Although cricket is complex but it can be great fun too if created with enough time and resources they had given to MLB.

Hitterman

International Coach
First, dumbs isn't a word. Second, that's not the website. Here it is.
I didn't meant the website. Just check the WHOIS record of both the sites and you won't see any difference in the administration contact.

merksfi

School Cricketer
How much time it has been three years how long until your imaginary game comes to life, at the moment they have out of date websites, missed countless release dates and have fools like you convinced they still have a game.

They don't have a game- Get Over It! - that is why this was moved to the abandoned threads! It Does Not Exist.

Hitterman

International Coach
They don't have a game- Get Over It! - that is why this was moved to the abandoned threads! It Does Not Exist.
Its a same case like TAOC. The game announced 3 years back and we can't even see any small detail or feature list.

The most promosing new cricket game is Cricket Revolution.

merksfi

School Cricketer
exactly people announce games just to get your hopes up only to shatter them i would recommend supporting cricket coach at least they consistently release something

Hitterman

International Coach
A sad news for those who were expecting CL1 this year before Ashes. The game won't be released before Ashes or even near the ashes for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread