CricketLife: Expected to release before Ashes.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah,GTA SA ran on my 256 mb RAM comp with no pixel shader,even Prince Of Persia T2T ran on my comp,but it seems like Gambience Studios need to do little more practise in game making...

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Be Positive man, Maybe this is the first High Definition, Next-Gen Cricket game we all have been waiting for. If Graphics are anywhere near crysis or Better than Crysis:upray then boy we have a game at our hand which would raise the bar very high for EA and Codies.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Actually,CL would be totally based on life of players,it emphasizes more on personal life than as a life of player....

It would not raise any type of bar for EA or codies,the game that will raise bar for EA and codies is TAOC....It already gained so much popularity....

EAST OR WEST TAOC IS THE BEST:D

merksfi

School Cricketer
but there is only one conclusion...

TAOC is just better than any other cricket game....

Not really at least Cricket Life are close to releasing something TAOC is just the same news revamped every couple of months - if that!

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Cricket Life would be having a team of about 100+ people working on the project while TAOC has a team of about 10-15 people(in that also many are inactive)...now compare between both...

deeb

School Cricketer
I've given up waiting for cricket life. It's the biggest con since the millenium bug. It was supposed to launch at the end of 06 and then we waited and waited for a launch date and then they said they'd launch on 07/07/07. God, that was months away. But we waited.....and then.....nothing!!

Then eventually they announced it was going to be Cricketlife08!!!

Well here we are nearly at the end of April 09 and still nothing. Why don't they just admit that they've shelved the idea because they couldn't really produce it.

Strange irony that the cricketer they used to market the game, Mike Hussey, has found that his career is going down the tubes too!!!

I must say that for all the waiting, this game will have to be the best ever, to even live up to the hype

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I've given up waiting for cricket life. It's the biggest con since the millenium bug. It was supposed to launch at the end of 06 and then we waited and waited for a launch date and then they said they'd launch on 07/07/07. God, that was months away. But we waited.....and then.....nothing!!

Then eventually they announced it was going to be Cricketlife08!!!

Well here we are nearly at the end of April 09 and still nothing. Why don't they just admit that they've shelved the idea because they couldn't really produce it.

Strange irony that the cricketer they used to market the game, Mike Hussey, has found that his career is going down the tubes too!!!

I must say that for all the waiting, this game will have to be the best ever, to even live up to the hype

Idiot. You haven't read up anything on the game and you're commenting as if you know all about it. They totally revamped the entire game after the start in 2006. Back then it was just going to be another management game like ICC and the graphics weren't satisfactory. Now you can actually control your player and the entire graphics team was changed and a lot more features have been added.

deeb

School Cricketer
Yeah, so where is it then, nobface!!!

Anyway, my post wasn't aimed at you, and yes I have read about it, its just all promises, promises. So who are these testers they've had then, were you one of them? You seem to know all about it, when the release date - smartass!!

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
Yeah, so where is it then, nobface!!!

Anyway, my post wasn't aimed at you, and yes I have read about it, its just all promises, promises. So who are these testers they've had then, were you one of them? You seem to know all about it, when the release date - smartass!!

Learn manners first!
Ever visited the gamebience website? First go through the interviews posted there and come back!
They were not supposed to release any details,screenshots or teasers to the public until 4 weeks prior to the game's release.
publishing the game is more important aspect for them rather than sending you a weekly update of the screenshots!

deeb

School Cricketer
Yeah perhaps I should've just called someone an 'Idiot'. that seems to be the acceptable way of addressing someone's opinion you don't quite agree with.

2nd point, perhaps you should read my first post and then come back!

Lastly, these guys will just keep pulling your pecker if 'Idiot's' like you continue to believe their rubbish

Two answers to my posts from gambience 'followers', and still no one can tell me when this game will come out.

But then what do I know, I'm an idiot - I've only been waiting for this game for 3 years!!!

Hitterman

International Coach
I just trying to search for Cricket Life 09 and I got their official website cricketlife09.com which is registered by themselves.

That means that if they will release it this year, it will be Cricket Life 09.

Users who are viewing this thread