Level of Graphics details in demo??

vnbharath

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi all,
Anybody knows what is the graphics details level thats has been set in the demo?

I have P4 3Ghz processor,
512 mb ram
geforce fx 5300 PCI express graphics card with 128 mb ram..
But the performance i :s very poor in my pc.. even with 640X480 without AA.. :(

is there any way to alter the graphics settings in much more detailed manner?? the setup tool provided with game just alters the resolution and antialiasing..

i think it should work decently in medium settings in my PC because NFS Carbon worked fine for me..

so can anybody please tell me how can i alter the Advanced graphics setting? ex., model detail etc..

Thanks..
cheers

Expect to see a increase in fps as Nvidia and Ati optimize their drivers for the game at the end of march/april. Untill then, i doubt theres much more you can do with a card like that.

Blic just doesnt like the low end cards.

The_gas said:
Expect to see a increase in fps as Nvidia and Ati optimize their drivers for the game at the end of march/april. Untill then, i doubt theres much more you can do with a card like that.

Blic just doesnt like the low end cards.

Do nVidia and the like do that do they?

lazy_chesnut said:
Do nVidia and the like do that do they?

Yep, thats why they release new ones every month, well Ati does anyway. I think Nvidia release their's every few months. They fix bugs from the previous version, and try to increase performance in new and existing games.

Just to add on that abit, the current version is 7.2 catalyst ati drivers. The new ones should be due at the end of march start of april. When hopefully they will introduce crossfire support for blic, which will double my performance at least. :p

Last edited:
i've onboard graphics.....it works fine.....pls adjust ur settings guys....it will work fine......

kamale said:
i've onboard graphics.....it works fine.....pls adjust ur settings guys....it will work fine......

Are you talkin about the setup tool which comes with the demo..??
Can you please mention where did u change the settings?? and whats your system specs??

hope your answer will solve our problem.. :)

cheers..

The_gas said:
Yep, thats why they release new ones every month, well Ati does anyway. I think Nvidia release their's every few months. They fix bugs from the previous version, and try to increase performance in new and existing games.

Just to add on that abit, the current version is 7.2 catalyst ati drivers. The new ones should be due at the end of march start of april. When hopefully they will introduce crossfire support for blic, which will double my performance at least. :p

Does changing the drivers actually make much difference? I've got an Nvidia card and they update about once every 3 months or so, but I've never noticed a difference. Mind you, I only play about 3 or 4 games.

I really dont understand why so many relatively new cards are struggling so much on this game. Am I the only one whos running the game pretty well? I play on 1024 x 768 with 2 x anti alias and i dont get any choppyness at all....my cards is near 3 years old now Radeon X800 Pro, are there some newer cards that struggle with the game? Im no pc expert but does it have something to do with AMD v Intel?

The reason for that is Shader Model - Simply Intel doesnt have it :p

Moreover, the nvidia 's lower range seems like an unfinished and quickly churned out products, and i feel that they just reduced the features on them, making them uneconomical.

ATI cards are also pretty much struggling around the beginning of 9000 series, i.e 9200 etc. Seems like the game is quite shader model sensitive....

Try this out - Use 3d analyse and use skip shader model 2.0 . Try it and let me know.

Kshitiz_Indian said:
Try this out - Use 3d analyse and use skip shader model 2.0 . Try it and let me know.

hmm.. well.. Actually my card has pixel and vertex shaders 2.0. games like prince of persia two thrones, NFS Carbon ran well on my PC.. BLIC 07 is no where near to those games as far as graphics is concerned.. Thats why i was wondering how to change advanced graphics settings..
Anyways, i tried with 3d analyzer, but the game crashed!

if its possible to open the configuration file and try to alter the settings, it may solve the problem..

nope.. there s no luck with 3d analyzer..
i think the problem is not with shaders..
there must be something else..
i wonder if we able open the game configuration file, and alter the settings, it may provide the solution..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread