BAGGI Studio Announced

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I can't wait for BAGGI Studio, I'm going to make some kits.

horner2693

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
why cant it be possible to use this tool for ps2 editing? ps2 iso's have bag files aswell y'know. it will be exactly the same principle so whoever ask if it was possible, then it is.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I don't understand why you would want to buy it for PlayStation 2 anyway. On the PC you get better graphics and a bigger lifespan!

horner2693

Club Cricketer
why is the lifespan longer on a pc? that statement is completly stupid, and the graphics on ps2 are better then my pc so your first statement is also false.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
He means the lifespan is longer because you can patch the game and graphics on a top-end PC are better than on PS2. However, whatever floats your boat...

Asjad

Club Cricketer
Great work Sam! :cool:
hope you also come\up with an import/export script (3ds max) for animation files as that hasnt been done before either ;) anyway,
Really looking good.

hardeepdewal

School Cricketer
i'd love for a ps2 patch. just kits and a few a.i bugs would be perfect. via maxdrive would be good too lol:P

bhail256

Club Cricketer
will it be possible to tweak the bowling speeds? i mean can we make it so when the bowling power meter is close to max speed, will we get 95mph from harmison, instead of 65mph ???

Users who are viewing this thread