Baggi Studio Beta

Hariz

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
whiteninness said:
bit out of it, so has anyone had any success at all at changing the players faces?

I tried it mate but the face texture did'nt show up in the game !!! What I did'nt understand is that there are two versions of the licensed faces : The ones that can be opened using the face editor and the ones that give the error !!! I am not sure which should be replaced !!! When I get something out of it will tell you guys !!!

adlindz15

School Cricketer
Can someone tell me which faces is freddy flintoff's because on the face viewer it says it is 320, but it isn't when i extract it. Can someone look into this for me plz? I will be editing some things in a few days like bats and kits, so if you want any I will post some. Cheers!!

Lucky

International Cricketer
Finally, After internet problems and not being able to come on...!!Yes! thank you sam!!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Extract the folder to My Desktop\My Computer\Local Disk C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 Demo\Data\. You can only use WinRAR to extract it.

Lucky

International Cricketer
Prakash, please make your BAG impoeter able to increase the file size of the slected BAG..Please!!

Prakash

Executive member
Sorry, I don't have time to work on with the Bag Importer. I hope that sam (or someone else) could figure out why some people get this error.

Users who are viewing this thread