Help with kit editing (Warning 56k::: screenshots present)

witchking

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys,

I am working on test kits now. I started with australia's ashes 2005 test kit.

here is my progress so far.

screen4ja.jpg

screen26yo.jpg

screen33ba.jpg

I have a few problems though:::

I cannot properly edit the HELMET LOGOS. I am using photoshop and nvidia's dds plugins. When I put my helmet files in the bag file...baggi studio shows filesize is same...however in windows explorer...the filesize of australia_alttest.bag changed from 1,150 to 1,210 kb.

When I started BLC....IT CRASHED........

I restored my backups...just edited 4 of 6 of the files....i.e., jerseys and trousers and my file size is now 1,151 kb. Notice a 1 kb increase inspite of baggi studio showing no increase.

However game starts and runs fine.

Only problem is with those bits and helmet textures.

NOTE::; one more issue.....

when I save the helmet.dds with photoshop...dxt3 ARGB and 6 mipmaps....the transparency part surrounding the helmet becomes PIXELY.

note in the images:::

problem2nk.jpg

---------------

I end my post with a preview of all my kit files in photoshop. If anyone is interested in the kit I will try and upload it at planetcricket here....but its alright if u guys don't like it....I like it for myself...seems good enough as the real devs work for me. :)

PS::: u will notice that the fila and travelex ads become distorted in the shoulders for LONG SLEEVES PLAYERS...this is a limitation as it is due to the mapping of 3dmodel...nothing I can do about it...but the short sleeves one seem good enough. However to minimize this ...I decreased the sizes of the ads.

preview7eb.jpg

cheers,

witchking.

Last edited:

witchking

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
lol! thanx ...

I don't know if there is another better editor for dds files.

Users who are viewing this thread