School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
top work.all your kits work on xbox version too.keep it up

y2rich

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any chance of getting these hosted somewhere other than rapidshare?

Ste

Executive member

Rocky911

School Cricketer
Hey WitchKing........I think ur kits look gud but i think the bangladesh kit needs to have those lines coming through their collars (see Hariz's Bangladesh test kit). Cuz thats their original 2005 kit.........although ur other kitz r ok but the bangladeshi one lookz a bit outdated.

witchking

School Cricketer
hmmm...I didn;t have any proper pictures of the kit...thats why I didn't bother putting them in. the pictures I found on google were used to make the kit. However I guess if I have to improve the old kits...they have to wait in order...I have to finish all the other kits in order. :)

Hariz

International Cricketer
Mate just extract them to the ProgramFiles/Codemasters/BrianLaraCricket2005/Data/Teams Folder and when prompted to replace then press OK to replace the default kit !!! If the extracted file appears in the form of a folder in the Teams Folder then cut the files and paste them outside so that the game can read them !!!
Hope this helps !!!

mjohnson

School Cricketer
hey guys, i downloaded the test kits which are awesome by the way. i noticed they were .RAR. can someone let me know how i incorporate it in the game. thnx

witchking

School Cricketer
mjohnson, you have to use winrar utility download from www.rarlab.com .
extract the .bag file and put it in your codemasters/blc/data/teams folder.

witchking

School Cricketer
UPDATE:: New zealand test kit has been completed.

I personally like it so much better to have this licensed test kits. it adds so much to the feel. I was playing a TEST difficulty match against england. it was soo kewl. players already move like they are real UNLIKE some other game I know...**atchoo**ahem**EA*** :p ...

well...enough of the blabber....check first post...should be updated soon.

witchking

School Cricketer
UPDATE::: It looks like the most anticipated and most wanted kit here is the pakistani kits. I have finished the pakistan test kit. it is based on the pakistan tour of india 2005.

I am pretty sure everyone will like it. I am pretty impressed by it myself. I guess now the pakistan kit is the best of all my kits so far. :)

Users who are viewing this thread