BLIC Bat Pack

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Baggi studios will let you copy it back over without worrying about file size but if that doesn't work you'll need a reinstall.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
barmyarmy said:
Baggi studios will let you copy it back over without worrying about file size but if that doesn't work you'll need a reinstall.
There is a particular quirk with Baggi studios where it sometimes does have an issue with file size. If, for example, you try and edit the shirt numbers the game will crash. I find this very annoying because the default numbers are super ugly.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks again Barmyarmy... Now I just need to get Baggi Studios working ;)

thewiseguy

School Cricketer
just out of interest, has anyone managed to get this batpack to work on the xbox version?

i managed to get it on but now the game freezes whenever I try to start a match...

Brett_Lee

International Coach
It says in the readme that we have to upload into an XML Folder. Well my RPIC has no xml folder what do i do???

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Brett_Lee said:
It says in the readme that we have to upload into an XML Folder. Well my RPIC has no xml folder what do i do???
can anyone help me?

Brett_Lee

International Coach
hondeyho said:
Try /data/xml!
I run RPIC so i dont no if its different but in my data folder i got

Audio
Comments
Game
Gui
Loading Screen
Movies
Music
Stadiums
Systems
Teams

Should i make a new folder called XML?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
readme said:
Installation
YOU MAY WISH TO BACK UP THE REPLACED FILES FIRST
Place Replace.bag in the data directory
Place TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag in the data/gui directory
Run the game

Extras
In order to see the correct bat list in the Career Player's Kit Bag import Gametext_English.dat into Gamedata.bag (found in the data directory) using the Bag Importer or Baggi Studios.
In order to update the bat list in Mentalist's Team Information Editor v1.1.1 and above, place the bats.xml file in the XML folder

As you can clearly see from the readme, installation is done by putting replace.bag into the data folder and TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag into the data/gui folder.
Only if you have Mentalist's editor V1.1.1 or above will you need to worry about the bats.xml file and if you do have his editor you will have an xml folder in your editors install directory.

rbpyogesh

School Cricketer
somebody pzl help me after inter installing the patch as directed except for importing the Gametext_English.dat into Gamedata.bag (found in the data directory) using the Bag Importer or Baggi Studios,i runned the game to my horror i cannot read any letters the menu screen is blank except for the word exit to windows please some body help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
rbpyogesh said:
somebody pzl help me after inter installing the patch as directed except for importing the Gametext_English.dat into Gamedata.bag (found in the data directory) using the Bag Importer or Baggi Studios,i runned the game to my horror i cannot read any letters the menu screen is blank except for the word exit to windows please some body help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Same thing I did, you've imported a file over your actual text files thus removing all writing from your menus.

I couldn't get baggi studios to work so was unable to reimport the file that was now too big.

However I "reinstalled" the game to an extent. I basically did so over all the existing folders and somehow got back the original files whilst still keeping my career player. I had to re-edit players abilities, faces and names, but at least it works again ;)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Sounds like you need to reinstall and backup before installing next time.
To make sure you don't lose your career player take a copy of your game profile (SaveGame/BLIC2005 folder) before reinstalling.

rbpyogesh

School Cricketer
i downloaded the zip file in the page 2 of the forum could you explain what i have to do after this should i use baggai studios to import a file of zip or i need to reinstal the game ,i am new to this game and computers could you explain what is back up of files means

Users who are viewing this thread