BLIC Bat Pack

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
I've posted a revised version of the original Woodworm Flame I made for the BLIC batpack. You can get it here if you want it.

Attachments

• Flame_SMALL.jpg
    Flame_SMALL.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

Lc196

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
downloaded the bats but i am having problems with the Gametext_english file. Bag importer doesn't seem to find the file. Any help would be appreciated.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You have to open gamedata.bag and then import it. It's not an important file; it just corrects the ingame bat select names.

Lc196

School Cricketer
thats not my problem, when i press import and i look in the blicbatpack folder and there are no files is there something im doing wrong???

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It depends where you extracted it to. Extract it to the desktop if you want. The only thing that matters is importing it.

rehanyazdani

School Cricketer
I installed the batpack, but the bats show up for only a few players. All the Pakistan players bats are bare with no manufacturer stickers. Can someone help?

Lc196

School Cricketer
i have already done that but its just wen i try and import it and look in the folder there are no files there.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
You have to open the gamedata.bag first, inside the Brian Lara folder. Once open, you can use the import feature to import the correct file. You may also have to set it to all files, as the file has bracket as the end with (bats) in it, this means it is not actually any file type.

However I have a question of my own. I wasn't paying attention when I imported the gametext.bag and rather foolishly have imported over the wrong file. I believe it possibly be one of the fonts files, or maybe menu text?

Anyway, my game now has no writing in any of the menu bars. So for example, just a box with no loading in it, a menu with no Exhibition or Options etc.

I was wondering if anyone possibly had the file that I am missing so I reimport back into the game.

If you need a screenshot, or my gamedata.bag to find out exactly what file I will be only to happy to send it to you.

Thank you to anyone who can help.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
There could be a size issue. It may not be as simply as simply reimporting something else. Use the export feature to see which file you did write over and then someone can post the original for you.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I have three font files, a .dds, .inf and .krn

as well as another file called musthavetext_english.dat

Could any of those be where the error lies, perhaps missing a font file, or overwrote text file. Thanks for the help Barmy mate, I feel like a bit of a plonker.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Thats a lot Barmy, top man, unfortunately as you guessed it will not let me copy the file back in as the file size is now too big.

By comparing file sizes with yours, its the fonts1.dds that I overwrote with the gametext_english.dat.

Due to the file being a lot smaller, it was happy to let me copy over it, but not so keen on me overwriting it back again. Does anyone have any ideas as to whether I would be able to fix it, or is it going to take a reinstall? (that will teach me not to back up a file before editing it lol )

Users who are viewing this thread