Checksum Changer for Game Profile

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
barmyarmy said:
I tell you what. I could have bowled better than JA in that Twenty20 game...

You and Boycotts nan. And someone was saying.. might have been Kev*, although maybe not, that Boycotts nan is more dangerous than this Chisolm chap...

* I may or may not be lying...

Hitterman

International Coach
barmyarmy which application u used to create this?It is exellent!Today i got this game and i used it it is fantastic!

awara_ladka

School Cricketer
that was everyone asking for how to change file? please tell us step-by-step atleast im not a geek

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
awara_ladka said:
that was everyone asking for how to change file? please tell us step-by-step atleast im not a geek

Bad luck. Unless you know how to hex edit I can't really help as I'm not going to make an editor for it.
There are some hex tutorials around otherwise you'll just have to wait for BLIC07.

awara_ladka

School Cricketer
i know u dont wanna make an editor for this game now but atleast u can tell us the minimum and maximum value of these bytes and some useful tutorial links so i can start playing around it, and thanks for ur reply.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Most the max values are either there or are 100 (64 in hex). What you can do is paste the bytes into the TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag file, edit it there using the Team Information Editor, and then copy and paste the bytes back.

awara_ladka

School Cricketer
careerplayer0xv.jpg

done, i should consider to be a programmer its easy :)

thanks barmy

castus

School Cricketer
How do you run the checksum file? Just keeps coming up with a .NET error for me.

Users who are viewing this thread