Player Editor

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
i get an error with my Baggi studio, i installed the "comdlg32.ocx" file and it still says that? any idea how to fix it.

woosaah

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
so guys hows the editors coming along? can anyone think of where the other files maybe to edit, especially for the tornys and stuff?

kremstar

School Cricketer
hey there ive got ricky ponting cricket on pc and i got ur editor and i change bichels name and edited to myself and i load the game and it doesnt have me in it!

IM JUST WONDERING how do u make my stats and everything and my name and all the necessary information appear in the game ! THANKS REPLY SOON! URGENT! :D

CricketFan999

Club Cricketer
I was messing around with the editor and changed a few of the stats of the players. Is there a way to reset them to the original setting or to find a list of all the original stats so I can change them back to that?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Their original stats will appear in the alternative rosters in the player appears more than once (e.g. in the CT/WC squad). Alternatively I'm happy to post the original roster here.

CricketFan999

Club Cricketer
Ah, I moved along till I could find the one day team(I asuume thats what it did) and just changed it to match those. Thanks. Only problem is that it didn't have Pietersens stats there so I couldn't change him back.

bleong

School Cricketer
could i download lazy's player editor onto the xbox?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I haven't seen Lazy around for a while. I certainly hope another one is released, this one was top class.
I wish it was easier to copy & paste players though, maybe we could use an Import/Export tool for teams. Creating rosters is a long and tedious process atm.

Users who are viewing this thread