Player Editor

Toecrusher

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Toecrusher said:
I noticed in one of your original screens that in the editor you could adjust bowler seam/swing ability, but I can't seem to find it in your release..... Will this be there in your next version?

Sorry, I was confusing this editor with the Team Information Editor by Mentalist.. .

bulletproof nun

School Cricketer
whiteninness said:
in the Australian non ICC squad i replaced Bichel with Watson and I'm about to create the wonder from down under, shaun tait, replacing Lehmann. Going to be interesting having to find a face for him

can you please tell me why there seem to be so many doubles of the teams in the editor, I don't know which one to edit

The different teams are from the different modes. The world cup team, champs trophey team and exhibition mode team

@@@@@

School Cricketer
Help!!!

I've replaced Rob Key with Ian Bell in the England test squad and the face and stat changes have worked fine but the name is still appearing as Robert Key, any idea's?

Asjad

Club Cricketer
lazychesnut, first of all great editor...i finally played a test match because i got licensed names and faces ;), i had two questions for you, please kindly tell me :

What/where(behind the DOB? or what?) are the bytes (in hex) for swing in the air

&

since we can now select different run-up/bowling styles for a player, do you know the format of these animation files? if you do, please let me know. thanks. :)

hits109

School Cricketer
u knw if i wanna edit anything... do i have to delete mt game profile? i knw i gotta delete it if i wanna change names, but my names are already changed. what if i wana change the batting rating for a batsman? i changed Sehwags batting to 100 but it has not changed in the game. i knw that there is a number if india teams when you scroll though, i changd all of them but no difference......

Btw, great editor, i know it will be improved...

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
hits109 did you try using a new game and not a save game? I loaded an existing game and unsurprisingly the changes hadn't taken place, but when I started a new match they had, that's how it worked for me anyway :)

woosaah

Club Cricketer
Lazy...

I was wondering how you sorted out the averages, i see that its 3 bytes together but now does it become an average? I am just curious, if you could help that would be great

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
The averages are stored as floating point numbers - which are called "Singles" in Visual Basic. Use "Dim x as single" for single data formats.

woosaah

Club Cricketer
doh i am an idiot :) thanx for that :)

i don't even know what i didn't think of that

"hits self on head"

Users who are viewing this thread