Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Body Dun A Good Job Creat A Player Editer For Cricket 2005 This Time
I Am Wating For Ur Rewiew

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Madman said:
why are there extra leg break options that says (dont use) what will happen if i do use em

I found that only some players had those as their delivery style and in-game it says "Leg Break" rather than "Right Arm Leg Break" for all other people.

It's just suggested that they are not used as I don't know what they do different, and the "Right Arm Leg Break (OK)" works fine.

Feel free to try it yourself.

knacker

School Cricketer
Lazy,

can your editor be used to import a whole team; by that could you edit say USA\Bangladesh to become say an Essex All Time XI?

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
One question I had was, I saw Naved-ul-Hasan in the player editor but he is nowhere to be found in the game. Any suggestions?

knacker

School Cricketer
Has anyone tried to replace or edit entire teams using the editor? If so, does it work?

Just think if it could be possible to replace certain teams, you could set up an entire County Championship\Sheffied Shield Series with the teams you want.

This could be a really good addition and could maybe prompt some created teams being available for download?

I really don't know if this is possible but you techie guys out there must have some ideas? :upray :spy :idea :love

pezking

School Cricketer
I realise this has prob been asked a fwe times but i havn't found an answer going through the thread....how do you put the .dat files back into the .bag file?

Users who are viewing this thread