lineup editor

Ashnal

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have used Prakash Line up editor to make a few changes to my team and now need to create a player, using team management section in the cricket 2004 game menu.

My problem is this. I cannot use this option cause all the function bars on the right of the screen (eg; create player, add, base copy is blank. I just cant see anything or make changes.

Is this due to the fact that the roster.pak files has been changed by "Prakash Editor"?

What can I do to correct this & to use the functions? Thanks.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by Ashnal
I have used Prakash Line up editor to make a few changes to my team and now need to create a player, using team management section in the cricket 2004 game menu.

My problem is this. I cannot use this option cause all the function bars on the right of the screen (eg; create player, add, base copy is blank. I just cant see anything or make changes.

Is this due to the fact that the roster.pak files has been changed by "Prakash Editor"?

What can I do to correct this & to use the functions? Thanks.

Update your drivers

Man Utd

School Cricketer
Is it possible to chage the line up of a team during a tournament using line up editor v4 so that the team is different for every match of the tournament.

Prakash

Executive member
Originally posted by Man Utd
Is it possible to chage the line up of a team during a tournament using line up editor v4 so that the team is different for every match of the tournament.
Yea you can change the lineup between the tournment, but sometimes it quits to desktop if u change the lineup inbetween the match.

Ashnal

School Cricketer
Thanks Guys,
I did the driver update & all is ok

For Man Utd, ur .sav file are located in the below dir
C:\My Documents\EA Sports\Cricket 2004\user\*.sav

Man Utd

School Cricketer
Originally posted by barmyarmy
Yes it is, just open the .sav file. You can even make the whole squad different for each match...

When you open the .sav file do you have to open the editor or what is the method for changing an a.i team during a tournament. Also what is the purpose of the three test line ups as the a.i has always chosen line up one.

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
With lineup editor v4, open the .sav and change the lineups through that. I believe that the lineup used by the computer depends on the pitch type. Test3 generally has 2 spinners.

Man Utd

School Cricketer
I have changed the lineups after the end of the first test of a three match series between England and New Zealand. I changed the New Zealand squad and lineup however when I loaded the game it had gone back to the original squad. Please give your advice.

Users who are viewing this thread