Graphic Importer v2

Prakash

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Open the Cricketconfig.exe file under your cricket 2004 directory and set Pitch Detail to ON.

Prakash

Executive member
Added a newer version of GI
Changes
Fixed a problem that caused image to shift pixels when the bmp does not have 256 colours while importing, also updated the bmplist.txt so that it contains all the pitches and outfields and some minor things.
Get it from check for update (Main window-->More options button-->Check for update button).

jonah

International Coach
Yeah, superb work Prakash, and all others concerned:cool: .

crick4life

International Cricketer
Prakash, when I hit check for updates it asks me if I want to download a new version that is available but then it opens a blank internet explorer and nothing happens. Any chance of giving us the link to the new verion of Graphics importer. Cheers.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Which version should I be downloading Colin? Tried to download Ver 2 it starts the donwload but then reports an error and stops downloading. Am I downloading the right version? cheers.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Version 2 is the one, I couldn't find any problem with the link. Here it is anyway:

Attachments

• graphicsimporter21.zip
    199 KB · Views: 83

Hero

Club Captain
Can we import Cricket2002 outfields to Cricket2004.?

Prakash

Executive member
Yea you can import the cricket2002 outfields, just change them to 256 colour, flipped bitmap images and import them at all the resolutions.
I could have attached the GI here but i want to use "check for update" option coz i almost spent a whole day to write them :D

Prakash

Executive member
Made a small error in the program (you cant export as zip if you have selected only one file) get the updated version from here :)

Users who are viewing this thread