Graphic Importer V3

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i dont get the pallet thing. i need to get rid of the extra colors in the pitch ads

Prakash

Executive member
holmie said:
i dont get the pallet thing. i need to get rid of the extra colors in the pitch ads
I think you haven't checked trasparent box while importing the pitchads.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Hello prakash it is joe here did you get my behind stumps outfields I posted you and could you solve the problem pls let me know thanks.

Prakash

Executive member
joesaadati said:
Hello prakash it is joe here did you get my behind stumps outfields I posted you and could you solve the problem pls let me know thanks.
I cant get it to work, seems like those reagions havent been found yet. Can you email me all the dry outfield bitmaps ?

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Here you go hopefully it will get fix I put them into 3 parts since it is a big file hopefully you will be able to solve the problem :(

Attachments

• dry1.zip
    961.2 KB · Views: 34
  • dry2.zip
    906.2 KB · Views: 13
  • dry3.zip
    892.4 KB · Views: 17

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Any news inregards to the behind the stumps can you get it working what is the problem prakash please inform me thanks.

Prakash

Executive member
joesaadati said:
Any news inregards to the behind the stumps can you get it working what is the problem prakash please inform me thanks.
The problem is that those area's haven't been found yet. I had a look at it I can't find it either...

holmie

Club Cricketer
can someone please help me with the pallet thing. i am having serious problems.

Prakash

Executive member
holmie said:
can someone please help me with the pallet thing. i am having serious problems.
Have you tried this
I think you haven't checked trasparent box while importing the pitchads.
Also if you still have problem post a screenshot too.

tsyrmas

Club Cricketer
help me please!!!!!! i really suck with computers and i downloaded GIv3 and when i download things like pitch maps, or stumps, or anything of the graphical variety, i cannot open with the editor. how do i open it in the editor. when i ope the editor and go to the file that has the extracted graphic files, i can't see any of them. what do i do???? how do i make them GOB files?

well, sorry folks, but i worked out my problem. im sorry if i caused u any troubles

tassietiger

International Cricketer
That fox sports patch I'm trying to make, I've used the config editor as well to muck around with some of the stuff for scoreboards etc., I was wondering how I can put all of this TV Overlay stuff into a GI file.

Prakash

Executive member
Open GI with more options opened up. Now open the config editor and select the config file which you want to make it as a GI zip file, and select "send to GI" from the tools menu. Repeat it till you have selected all the config files.

Users who are viewing this thread