lineup editor

Man Utd

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How do you change the .sav within the editor because when I load the user I can only access the rostor pak but no .sav files. Am I doing something wrong.

Rahul

International Cricketer
to prakash...lineup editor problem

hey prakash...i'm not able to open sav game files witht he lineup editor...
it says ....run time error 35600 ....index out of bounds...hope u can fix this....thanx!!

Prakash

Executive member
Rahul said:
it says ....run time error 35600 ....index out of bounds...hope u can fix this....thanx!!
what version you are using is ?. The latest version is 4.1.1 if not get it from here

Prakash

Executive member
m_vaughan said:
Guys...i aint sure if the link is working for v4.11.
Seems like the broken link havent been fixed, anyway you can get the latest version by dowloading the player editor(as i have included it in that zip) from here

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
Originally Posted by Rahul

this happens with me so just change the type like if i change it shows all 01-08 saves and if i change again it says roster

kartik

School Cricketer
hey guys..i m new to this site. i went over all the post but still confused abt this editor . i also get the same error as rahul..

like can anyone tell me step by step what to do. i have this file in my system
SND_PC.PAK

i think this is file right???

can someone tell me like step by step procedure. i would be gratefull..

thanks..

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
SND_PC.pak is the sound files which has the commentary and other sounds in it. This cannot be used by Lineup Editor. Did you download the Player Editor? This has the latest version of Lineup Editor (i think i'm right Prakash!). He said in some other thread that this fixes the problem u have!

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
lineup editor prob

im using the lineup editor 4.11 and i updated the england squad to the latest team with wharf, pieterson etc. when there is a cpu vs cpu match then the team is updated but when i as a player play against england and england is the cpu then the squad is the old squad and isnt updated...is there any way to fix this??

Prakash

Executive member
karanmadan said:
im using the lineup editor 4.11 and i updated the england squad to the latest team with wharf, pieterson etc. when there is a cpu vs cpu match then the team is updated but when i as a player play against england and england is the cpu then the squad is the old squad and isnt updated...is there any way to fix this??
Are you sure that you have edited all the lineup's (both the lineup's if its for odi and 3 lineup's for test).

Users who are viewing this thread