Witchking's TEST match kits

hogg

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
wazzer said:
top work.all your kits work on xbox version too.keep it up

When I tried these on Xbox the actual kits show up great but the helmets and team flags are badly messed up.

witchking

School Cricketer
sorry hogg....I don't know how the xbox version is different. I made this for the PC...but if it works for xbox and ps2 then it is very good.

thanx for the compliments puddleduck.

Last edited:

wazzer

School Cricketer
hogg said:
When I tried these on Xbox the actual kits show up great but the helmets and team flags are badly messed up.
yep sorry did on mine too.so i just replaced with the original helmets.flags seem ok though? going to try the new kits now.i will let you know if the helmets are ok on those ones

pakistan and new zealand test kits the same.helmets messed up so just replace with original.something must be different for xbox there.kits are exellent though keep up the good work witchking :clap

witchking

School Cricketer
UPDATE::: SOUTH AFRICA TEST KIT COMPLETED. first post should be updated soon.

witchking

School Cricketer
UPDATE::: Both west indies and zimbabwe kits are also completed.

the test kits are all now complete. :)

kooljack9

Club Cricketer
maybe u can try editing some bats or other accessories such as pads,gloves and many other things!!

hogg

School Cricketer
wazzer said:
yep sorry did on mine too.so i just replaced with the original helmets.flags seem ok though? going to try the new kits now.i will let you know if the helmets are ok on those ones

pakistan and new zealand test kits the same.helmets messed up so just replace with original.something must be different for xbox there.kits are exellent though keep up the good work witchking :clap

The flags are messed up in the top left corner of the pause menu. How do you replace the helmets? If it requires doing some graphical editing I'll probably just stick with the old ones and hope somebody is able to work out how to fix the problem.

The kits look outstanding, witchking.

AAMIR SOHAIL

School Cricketer
To the guys having trouble on Xbox - If you still want witchking's new helmets to work you need to convert the format to DXT3 and they work fine. You also need to replace the flag files with the flag files from the original xbox bag file. If anyone has trouble and as long as witchking doesn't mind, I can upload xbox compatible kits some time tomorrow.

wazzer

School Cricketer
AAMIR SOHAIL said:
To the guys having trouble on Xbox - If you still want witchking's new helmets to work you need to convert the format to DXT3 and they work fine. You also need to replace the flag files with the flag files from the original xbox bag file. If anyone has trouble and as long as witchking doesn't mind, I can upload xbox compatible kits some time tomorrow.
that would be cool if you could do that.maybe i 'll work it out then. cheers.hope thats ok with witchking :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread