Bangladesh in Pakistan

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I was pretty disappointed as well that Zee didn't show the match. Instead I had to watch ICL highlights. Really considering canceling my subscription with them.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
I don't understand Why people is not going for AryDigital.
It has bought rights for all the matches from Asia and all Pakistan's series no matter where they are playing.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Well Bangladesh to bat again. I really wanted Pakistan to bat first so it would be high scoring Match. Anyway Hope Bangladesh will play 50 overs and make something to Defend.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Well Bangladesh has scored well then I guessed.
T Iqbal is Fluent till now. Hope he won?t miss the Chance today to score a big one.
20 overs 79 for 3?Bangladesh can eye for good score from here. They just need to keep wickets in hands and Build a Solid partnership.

Thats Poor Cricket.More than 25 overs are left and a Set batsman T Iqbal went down the Ground to hit that in the air.
They are not even trying to play 50 overs,,Damn..

Last edited:

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Rain has gave Bangladesh apportunity.
Pakistan might struggle with require rate.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Younis Khan is moving towards Off Stump and trying to hit everywhere but end up by hitting nowhere..
I think pressure is building up.Couple of wickets here and you never know.
Though its look like S Butt is set there and has made his mind to finish things off.
Only way bangladesh can do something is wickets.

I told you Dare.Y Khan has played all over it.He was way outside of off stump and leg Stump is out of Ground.
After Last day's Sril vs WI please don't show me another thriller.
I don't have Strong heart.

Last edited:

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
if Yousuf scores 9 runs in this ODI he will pass Saeed Anwar for 2nd most ODI runs for Pakistan behind Inzi.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Wow..Actually He has scored 9 now.So Now He is ahead of S Anwar.
Paistan need 62 runs from 62 balls..Easy chase their.

irottev

School Cricketer
Anyone else think that needing 158 of a 226 score was unfair in 25 overs? Seems like an excessive amount of runs for such a poor total. If you got to 158 after 25 overs you'd score well over 300 provided you had the wickets in hand, which Pakistan did.
First time i've had a real problem with the DL system. Didn't matter in the end though.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I don't understand Why people is not going for AryDigital.
It has bought rights for all the matches from Asia and all Pakistan's series no matter where they are playing.
ARYD doesn't show these games in the US as far as I know, or at least it didn't when I had it.
Anyone else think that needing 158 of a 226 score was unfair in 25 overs? Seems like an excessive amount of runs for such a poor total. If you got to 158 after 25 overs you'd score well over 300 provided you had the wickets in hand, which Pakistan did.
First time i've had a real problem with the DL system. Didn't matter in the end though.
I disagree. I think it was fair enough considering Pakistan had yet to play and hence had time to rethink their strategy based on the target. Had Pakistan played, say, 5 overs, the target from the 25 would've been considerably lower.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Well, one should look at the fact that Bangladesh were yet to finish the innings, and had 2 wickets in hand, so with some big hitting, 250+ could easily have been achieved.

It was a decentish score, can't ask for much more. Made the game quite interesting at one point when Butt got run out, so we got what we wanted.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors

Actually It is logical.Means Bangladesh has played 50 overs with 10 wickets.
If you give Pakistan Half of the Target with in 25 overs then You should give only 5 wickets to chase,Don't you?
So Logically Team batting second knows that they need to get the Target within reduced overs with full 10 wickets in Hand.
So I don't mind D/L untill We find better option.:p

ARYD doesn't show these games in the US as far as I know, or at least it didn't when I had it.

I disagree. I think it was fair enough considering Pakistan had yet to play and hence had time to rethink their strategy based on the target. Had Pakistan played, say, 5 overs, the target from the 25 would've been considerably lower.

Oh Got you.
Actually Ary for Europe has all the Pakistan Games.
So If you comapare with other channels then i find Ary Cheap and better.
Because it has all the Rights of Matches from India also..

Last edited:

irottev

School Cricketer
I didn't realize Bangladesh missed out in a few overs. But still. Seemed closer then it should have been.

Users who are viewing this thread