Pakistan tour of Bangladesh 2015

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ye bad early signs for Ajmal possibly, when guys like Botha, Shillingford who were obvious doosra/bowling chuckers got their actions changed they notably lost it. Watching highlights of Ajmal bowling these two games, I sense he might face a similar fate before the year is out.

Sometimes it makes you wonder if ICC should start doing something about the bowling records of bowlers who were chuckers.

Narine may have lost a little zip with his new action, but i don't think its as alarming as Ajmal at this stage.

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally, Hafeez bowling action is also cleared now :)

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What the hell is up with Tamim ?? Has he ever been this consistent ?

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
3-0. I don't believe it.
TBH I believe it!
--------

Pakistan will surely gonna give tuff time to Bangladesh in T20I & Tests. If Bangladesh also gonna win these then I would call it an upset.
IMO the main difference is Captaincy.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
The thing is suddenly this Bangladesh side is looking very good because players have become a bit more consistent. Talent has always been there with new youngsters coming in every now and then but I really like the look of Soumya Sarkar. Very elegant player and very easy on the eye. It is also good to see Tamim among runs and being consistent for once. Spinners will always be there for Bangladesh but young Taskin has been an excellent find. Rubel Hossain had a good world cup and has built well on that. All in all, they are looking a good side and hopefully they can produce performances like this consistently.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Not sure about T20s but Pakistan are definite favourites in tests. Our bowlers look lost in test matches, and bowling to the likes of Younis and Misbah is never easy.

1iram1

Club Captain
The thing is suddenly this Bangladesh side is looking very good because players have become a bit more consistent. Talent has always been there with new youngsters coming in every now and then but I really like the look of Soumya Sarkar. Very elegant player and very easy on the eye. It is also good to see Tamim among runs and being consistent for once. Spinners will always be there for Bangladesh but young Taskin has been an excellent find. Rubel Hossain had a good world cup and has built well on that. All in all, they are looking a good side and hopefully they can produce performances like this consistently.

Our batsmen have been playing fearless cricket, which I have never seen before. Sarkar is brilliant, Mushfiqur could be the best wk batsman right now (bar Dhoni), and Tamim has found rare consistency. To think Shakib only faced 31 balls this series, and Nasir Hossain only 1!

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I think more than the 3-0 scoreline, its the manner in which they dominated Pakistan over the 3 games which is really something worth looking into. Something is different, especially since the World Cup

Every time there have been expectations of a win on BD, they have buckled under pressure. The BD of 2-3 years back would have lost to England simply because some people were actually saying that England had genuine chances of losing. Ditto against Pakistan. But this team seems determined to reap the benefits of a good situation, which is all that it takes. And once you get into the winning habit, the whole team looks very different. This could possibly be BDs defining year. Who else do they play this year besides India ?

1iram1

Club Captain
I think more than the 3-0 scoreline, its the manner in which they dominated Pakistan over the 3 games which is really something worth looking into. Something is different, especially since the World Cup

Every time there have been expectations of a win on BD, they have buckled under pressure. The BD of 2-3 years back would have lost to England simply because some people were actually saying that England had genuine chances of losing. Ditto against Pakistan. But this team seems determined to reap the benefits of a good situation, which is all that it takes. And once you get into the winning habit, the whole team looks very different. This could possibly be BDs defining year. Who else do they play this year besides India ?

Probably our biggest year. South Africa in July, then Australia, and finishing with a possible 4 team tournament including Pakistan and West Indies.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Probably our biggest year. South Africa in July, then Australia, and finishing with a possible 4 team tournament including Pakistan and West Indies.

WOW ! That's a very enviable schedule. BD really need to grab these opportunities and show they are up for it.

Wish them luck in the Tests.

Santander

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Mushfiqur could be the best wk batsman right now (bar Dhoni), and Tamim has found rare consistency.
Brendon McCullum...

Regarding the series, I think the Tests will be the real test for both teams. (I guess it makes sense why they call them Tests) Bangladesh winning the series would still qualify as a major upset, IMO.

Last edited:

1iram1

Club Captain
WOW ! That's a very enviable schedule. BD really need to grab these opportunities and show they are up for it.

Wish them luck in the Tests.

Thanks, our best chance against those teams are definitely in the ODIs, however I'm not expecting too much.[DOUBLEPOST=1429741249][/DOUBLEPOST]
Brendon McCullum...

Regarding the series, I think the Tests will be the real test for both teams. (I guess it makes sense why they call them Tests) Bangladesh winning the series would still qualify as a major upset, IMO.
Doesn't keep

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Damnnn .. BD is in killer form right now. I really hope they can translate it into killer Test form as well

Users who are viewing this thread