Bangladesh tour of Pakistan

T

temp

I BELIEVE that Bangladesh could have easily win the last match if Yousuf Yohana was not there.

M

mcgreedy

Nice to see people giving Bangladesh some props. Tigers are fighting well. I still think they are a spinner and a middle order short of a threatning team.

M

mcgreedy

i mean they still need a good match winning spinner and a good middle order batsmen to hold the innings togather. If they get a pair of players like that then they can be a threat to any team.

I

imported_fastbreaker

ok....my mistake. sorry.....I think Bangladesh have improved but they will have to be patient. It will take a long time before they can be a world class opposition or a match winning opposition. Agree? Disagree?

N

Nirav85

yeha they did play a weak pak side but they r touring zim this jan so....that is also a weak test side...we will see when they play england...

M

mcgreedy

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Sep 20 2003, 02:30 PM
still think they are a spinner and a middle order short of a threatning team.

Makes perfect sense to me.
Well, there is a first time for everything. I made "PERFECT SENSE" to Andrew. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, there is news that in Bangladesh domestic cricket a young bowler popped up who is considered to be as fast as, if not faster then Shoaib Akhtar. I heared the news when i called back home on Friday. His name is Parvez Islam and plays for a club called Mohamedan. He is till considered to be erratic (bowls wides and short balls) but BCB is considering him in the team so Whatmore can work with him. Word is he cal also bat a bit (Like Srinath). That would be great. WIth Mortaza and Islam that would be a great opening pair.

N

Neo!

tour of england vs bangladesh will be good to watch bangladesh improvement

I

imported_fastbreaker

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: It looks like Pakistan have won the match, as Pakistani batsman have dominated the field with a massive total.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistan won the 5th and final match of the series to whitewash Bangladesh.

Result

Pakistan: 302/5 (Yasir Hameed 82, Yousuf Youhana 52, Inzaman-ul-Haq 59)
Bangladesh: 244/7 (Hannan Sarkar 50, Rajin Saleh 71, Alok Kapali 69)

Pakistan win by 58 runs.

Yousuf Youhana scored his 52 of just 32 balls.

Users who are viewing this thread